How to get Police LED

Jsync

Hi how do i get the police led sequence from the update flashes I want to implement this sequence into my payload, whats the code I need to write to get the sequence and how do I change the colours and the timing. Changing the colours and timing is just changing values but I don,t know how to recreate the police lighting.

Thanks 

you cannot have multiple flashing lights as some light combos make other colors.  If you really wanted to you would have to loop the LED command.  At least that is how I interpreted it from what Seb explained.

5 hours ago, Jsync said:

So what would the command be to have it be solid blue for a few milliseconds and then solid red for a few 

Rather than tell you I suggest this. Why not try it? You can run the LED command from SSH terminal and see results immediately.

1 hour ago, Sebkinne said:

This works in bash:

while true
do
    LED R
    sleep 0.2
    LED B
    sleep 0.2
done

Is it worth saying that if this exact color pattern starts showing up in payloads it could get confusing as to whats happening? just thinking about the work done so far in standardizing the LED patterns. Obviously other colors and patterns are fair game, right?

9 hours ago, Just_a_User said:

Is it worth saying that if this exact color pattern starts showing up in payloads it could get confusing as to whats happening? just thinking about the work done so far in standardizing the LED patterns. Obviously other colors and patterns are fair game, right?

Yup, we'll not accept payloads with this pattern. 

Archived