command prompt block bypass

proskater123

I am trying to work around blocks on my computer. I PUT THEM THERE. I just want to see if it is possiable to get around them. If you don't beleve me hear are some pics i took of the cmd prompt one pic blocked another not

This one is not blocked

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l283/H_R...mdblock-not.jpg

This one is blocked

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l283/H_R...3/comdblock.jpg

so is there a way to get around the block. Again im just getting better at hacking, coding and modding

Always use command.com insted of cmd.exe, while command.com runs on top of cmd, it dosn't matter, it has virtualy the same functionalty (most noticably missing the ability to tab compleate names of stuff) and just runs a bit slower becasue it's running under DOS emulation (or some thing like that ;)).

yeh there is, my school does that, (by the way how do you diable it) but you can onlly diable cmd.exe and not command.com. The reason for this is because command.com is required to start eh system, while cmd.exe is not. Even if your crazy paranoyed and disable right clicks liek my school, you mkae a .txt file, put in it start command.com and save it as all fiels acn call it "command.bat" you need the "'s and the .bat. THen double click. It will open up command.com. So now you ahve a command prompt. COmand.com is much more anoyign to use, you cant up or down commands, you cnat do alot of commands the easy way ( you can still do them all htough). Other than that its still a full command prompt, you can do anything you can with cmd.exe with command.com just takes a bit mroe time and frustration.

im am using 1rst sycurity agent to block it and the command.com is also able to open

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l283/H_R...command_com.jpg

then when i run a command it says it has been blocked

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l283/H_R...com_start_c.jpg

i can still run stuff so i am thinking that there is a backdoor or somthing taht progrmas put before they launch there commands. i saw a code somewhere that you can replicate the cmd prompt but i can't find it any more. the pic of 1SA blocking the

also 1sa blocks the ability to run batch files

ok ya that works but it seams like thats the only thing i can do i can't go further than c: i tped in C:windows and i got the same result as all the others.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l283/H_R...m_C_windows.jpg

what cd can i download in order to gain access bedfore windows starts and i won't have to login to any account to use the cmd prompt.

is it a linix boot disk???

Don't do 'cd', do 'dir'.

If you get output, it means the command is actually executed before the command prompt is mentioned as being disabled. If so, you could try running cmd.exe from within cmd.exe and see if that command prompt gets through.

An alternative would be to simply not use this command prompt. You can get bash for Windows.

What made you think the 'cd' worked? See a prompt that said c: ?

And don't worry Sparda. Just read the rest of the thread and you'll see this is intentional.

If cmd.exe and command.com don't work, I'm fairly sure that there are external applications (that would fit on a USB thumb drive or, possibly, on a floppy) which may work. I don't know of any such applications so I've not tried and don't know of the block within the OS works at a "deeper" level i.e. would it also block such external software?

i didnt like previous options :P

@ school ours is locked as well but its easy to get around this one ....

just make a simple batch scripy :

@echo off

color 0a

:info

set /p ananas=code -

goto twix

:twix

%ananas%

goto info

thats it now u can do anything u would b able to with normal cmd :D

i guarantee this will work ... (it does @our school ...-)

@echo off

color 0a

set /p ananas=code -

goto twix

%ananas%

goto info

...I less than three you. So much.

@echo off

color 0a

set /p ananas=code -

goto twix

%ananas%

goto info

your a <insert random emotive word here> walking legend!