USB Switchblade Development

Darren Kitchen

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you - that got rid of most of the errors! There's still an error message though:

------ Rebuild All started: Project: Bait, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------

Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'Bait', configuration 'Debug|Win32'

Compiling...

Listing.cpp

Compiling manifest to resources...

Linking...

MSVCRTD.lib(crtexe.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _main referenced in function ___tmainCRTStartup

C:Documents and SettingsXXXXXXMy DocumentsVisual Studio 2005ProjectsBaitDebugBait.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

Build log was saved at "file://c:Documents and SettingsXXXXXXMy DocumentsVisual Studio 2005ProjectsBaitDebugBuildLog.htm"

Bait - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

I don't know if it's relevant, but the way that I used VC++ EE is: I created a new empty Win32 console project and copied the code into <listing.cpp> in the project. Do I need to link to a particular library?

Iain

is there a way to use the avkill before is starts up everything else? i am using MAXDamage's method but McAfee and Norton detect the wscript.exe so i was wondering if someone could include the avkill with the .ISO image.

Also, I tried testing it on my computer and it give me an error when it gets to

[Dump Sam]

Heres what the error says.

***********[Dump SAM]***************

Logon to RICKJSADMIN$ failed: code 1203

Whats up with this?

Hi all,

I've downloaded MaxDamage's MemorexSB and attempted to run the installer. But I get this message: "No U3 smart drive was found". I just bought the Memorex U3 and plugged it in and went through the menu before I started the loader. I still have the U3 icon in my taskbar.

I would have tried to search the switchblade forum for the error text above, but that is difficult at best.

...and okay, I'll bite - what does NOOB mean :?

Thanks, Jay

I have the same problem with my 1GB Mini. Has anybody else been having this problem?

And if you have to ask, you most definately are one. So I'll throw you a bone; Noob as in newb as in newbie.

@LavaHot

LPInstaller does not work with Memorex. It's only for Sandisk Cruzer drives. Use Tyrone D's method for fixing the Memorex drive. (As previously mentioned)

I did, it still doesn't work. And I didn't use LPinstaller to begin with. I used the memorexSB.

Yeah, that was my fault. I assumed you had the Memorex drive not the BestBuy one.

Honestly, if you have had it less than 30 days, I would take it back.

That's the problem when smaller developers buy source but have no resources to manage the product they bought. Good ol' capitalism.

Yeah, that was my fault. I assumed you had the Memorex drive not the BestBuy one.

Honestly, if you have had it less than 30 days, I would take it back.

That's the problem when smaller developers buy source but have no resources to manage the product they bought. Good ol' capitalism.

Uh, I do have a memorex drive, the 1GB mini Traveldrive. I just happened to get it at bestbuy.

I have some ideas. Why not have it collect info from other networked computers. Im already trying to get it to detect the wireless network's password. Why not have it run rainbow crack using an online database and limiting it to 5% of cpu power. Then, when it has the decrypted data, it sends it via email to you.

I brought my cruzer two days ago and I'm trying to get this to work and it doesn't. I copied the files like so and used the LPloader and then I stuck the drive in another windows xp system and it doesn't work even waiting 3 mins the only to get it to work is by double clicking go. any Ideas? and my auto run is on.

I have some ideas. Why not have it collect info from other networked computers. Im already trying to get it to detect the wireless network's password. Why not have it run rainbow crack using an online database and limiting it to 5% of cpu power. Then, when it has the decrypted data, it sends it via email to you.

Finally... someone else is interested in making this device dump the wireless keys:) Also I was thinking about not only dumping the info to the drive, but a way that it can e-mail the dumped info as well or one or the other. Check this out for dumping the wireless keys

http://secureme.blogspot.com/2005/10/cain-...eless-zero.html

It does dump the SSID and key, but the key is in hash form. If you find a better method and a way to e-mail the dumped or any portion of the data I'd be interested also:)

well, I did a bit of research. Windows holds the key in memory unencrypted for a certain period of time after connecting. The best way to get the cleartext is then simple.

1.Find where the cleartext is stored.

2.Have a program that either disconnects the computer or hammers the router, forcing it to reset. Either way, windows will auto-reconnect, and reload the cleartext.

3.Dump the key from memory to the drive.

Now about my other ideas. If the only way(or only practical way) is by getting the hash, then there is a relativly simple solution. Keep a small rainbow table on the usb drive, and have it auto-decode the hash(or the hash for the login password). If this table won't decode it, use a shared table online(this would take some setting up).

I still have more ideas. This goes out to the ipod linux team, try make a rainbow crack for ipl so that the decoding can start immediatly on ipods with large enough memory.

Is it possible to collect the info from networked pc's aswell? If so, this could really be useful in buisinesses, or schools, or even my friends house.

well, I did a bit of research. Windows holds the key in memory unencrypted for a certain period of time after connecting. The best way to get the cleartext is then simple.

1.Find where the cleartext is stored.

2.Have a program that either disconnects the computer or hammers the router, forcing it to reset. Either way, windows will auto-reconnect, and reload the cleartext.

3.Dump the key from memory to the drive.

Now about my other ideas. If the only way(or only practical way) is by getting the hash, then there is a relativly simple solution. Keep a small rainbow table on the usb drive, and have it auto-decode the hash(or the hash for the login password). If this table won't decode it, use a shared table online(this would take some setting up).

I still have more ideas. This goes out to the ipod linux team, try make a rainbow crack for ipl so that the decoding can start immediatly on ipods with large enough memory.

Is it possible to collect the info from networked pc's aswell? If so, this could really be useful in buisinesses, or schools, or even my friends house.

You mind sharing a link about the wireless keys? I searched and searched and searched looking for a way or location where windows stored the wireless profiles, but was not able to find much useful information. Only something about WZCQuery or something like that doing something I can't rememeber now. Also I was curious about grabbing info from networked PC's as well, that would be really useful :D

I don't remember the link. I just remember reading that microsoft made a patch shortening the time that the key is unencrypted in memory.

EDIT:Yeah, Im working on the network thing

EDIT:Ok, I found a program called softperfect network scanner. here is the output, the computer names have been edited for privacy purposes

192.168.1.6 Blah 0 ms

192.168.1.1 2 ms

192.168.1.3 Bleh 47 ms

print$

C Drive

192.168.1.5 Blech! 46 ms

C

192.168.1.2 Blllech 84 ms

C

SharedDocs

now, if it could be run as a commandline app, and if someone could find and app that detects permissions we would be in buisiness.

EDIT: I got it running in commandline hidden, I haven't tested it yet, but just add this line to progstart.bat and put netscan.exe in the tools folder

I tested the mad payload on a non u3 flash drive on my xp box and now. I am trying to run it on my work windows 2000 pc. I have admin rights but when I plug in the USB I do not get the popup window asking me what I want to do, however I can see the flash drive and go to the directory