Mk3: Atheros Based Files To Flash

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome,, loving the new updates ! my pineapple is in excellent working condition now. from what i've noticed, i can run metasploit and all my sniffing tools, and spoofing apps directly from blackbuntu ! very cool. i ran a arp mitm and a dhcp mitm against my clients and tested sslstrip against some protected sites. works like a charm. metasploit working perfectly as well. tested against my clients, (xp pro). catching a shell everytime

Edited by allisonmagic

hi to every one nice thread.. i have bought ap51 om2p and om1p

@ghosthell can you teach me step by step like screen shot hehehe =)

also did it worked on om2p? thanks a lot

have you guys tried <<router with 3g (without laptop or pc so that its portable)>>>--connected to---pineapple--> victim (internet connection)

I appreciate all the feedback you guys are giving, I would however also appreciate if this thread could be kept a little more organized. Edit your posts if you are just giving an update.

That way it is easier to find information if people need it.

I have not had too much time working on the firmware today but I think I can churn out a working wifi by tomorrow!

Best,

Sebkinne

hi to every one nice thread.. i have bought ap51 om2p and om1p

@ghosthell can you teach me step by step like screen shot hehehe =)

also did it worked on om2p? thanks a lot

have you guys tried <<router with 3g (without laptop or pc so that its portable)>>>--connected to---pineapple--> victim (internet connection)

Putting together a tutorial now, will have steps for unlocked routers and also stock ones, just finishing up the 2201 section, already have 2100 A/B/C/D/F, Open Mesh 3201A, OM1P, havent gotten to my OM2P yet, but i dont see why it wouldnt, will try to finish it and post it tomorrow, cant wait for the new RC

will be finishing the flash guide tonight, at the bottom will be sebkinne's redboot steps, also will be testing the firmware on my OM2P and post the results

the guide will apply to locked and unlocked 2100 A/B/C/D/F's, 2201's, 2200's, OM1P, 3201A and hopefully if all goes will the OM2P

At this point the OM2P cannot be flashed with this firmware, still working on flashing it, i have tried 3 GUI tools and the open mesh flash tool and the open mesh flash NG tool reports invaild image files.

Edited by Ghostshell

Update: URL Snarf works on Open Mesh 3201A's, about to try a Fon 2100 A/B/C and D/F again, so far no reboot when enabling URLSnarf on a Open Mesh 3201A

Update: enabled all services and no reboot, about to try the wifi, also will leave the 3201A on over night to test, FW used is the 1.6 Beta

Update: able to connect to the SSID for karma enabled "internet" without an issue, about to turn karma off and try the non karma SSID

Update: no reboot with all services running, but no non karma SSID when disabling Karma and also after enabling and disabling karma karma does not enable again, will check logs for more info

Update: i am able to connect to the non karma wifi on the Fon 2100 D/F without issue using 1.6 beta FW

Update: after trying to run any service i cannot connect to the pineapple's wifi again, also i have flashed the same router 4 times and the wireless config changes between showing the SSID of pineapple or OpenWRT and also the line being commented out or not commented out for option disabled 1

Note: this seems weird since to my understanding the Fon 2100 and the Open Mesh 3201A have the same hardware, i will test the Fon 2100 A/B/C and D/F with a Open Mesh 3201A at the same time

The Open Mesh 3201A and Fon 2100 D/F are the same, the Fon 2100 A/B/C have a different board, 3857A, all the services work on the OM3201A and Fon 2100 D/F, the Fon 2100 A/B/C reboots when running URLSnarf, everything works on the OM1P as expected

Update: even though the Open Mesh 3201A and the Fon 2100 D/F have the same hardware the 3201A Open Mesh allows all service to be enabled, only issues is the known no wifi light, may have solved that with a script i created, and unable to connect or see the non karma SSID wirless

Update: was able to create a script to fix the no wifi light, no integrated, has to be created/added after flashing

Update on OM2P: able to flash OpenWRT on the OM2P by creating a u-boot image, all other listed routers use redboot allowing the squashfs and lzma to be used to flash, in order to flash Jasager/Pineapple Mark III on the OM2P i would need the files to create a u-boot image unless Seb would be willing to create one or have the time to build a separate u-boot image for the OM2P, also haven't tried the newer AP-51 flash tool called ap-51-ng which may allow the current firmware to be flashed

After checking each of the routers hardware specs this would explain why the 3201A gets better performance against an 2100 A/B/C/D/F

Model RAM Flash USB

La Fonera v2100-2200 16MB 8MB No

La Fonera+ v2201 16MB 8MB No

La Fonera2 v2202 32MB 8MB 1

Open Mesh MR3201A 32MB 8MB No

Even though the Fon 2100 D/F lists on the bottom tag 3201A, the RAM is doubled in the Open Mesh version

Edited by Ghostshell

I'm following your progress, I'm a coward noob and I'm awaiting until it works as expected, so that I won't go crazy trying to fix it. Thanks a lot to everyone involved in this project

Do you think I can flash this onto a fon 2202? it should work, right?

Does it include a web interface like we can see in the videos of the MK3?

Edited by antianti

Antianti,

The firmware works, it just has a few kinks that need to be worked out..

It should work on the 2202, I think someone mentioned this earlier here.

The web interface that you see on the videos is included in this firmware.

Otherwise, there are a few new features which will be in the new version:

1. Password protected pineapple interface.

2. Wifi working (should be fixed now).

3. Slimmed down the system even more.

Best,

Sebkinne

i have successfully flashed it onto my 2202 and it works quite well, i get the new PHP web interface and all the other MK3 goodies

out of all the hardware i haved flashed the best response has been from the 2201, 2202, Open Mesh 3201A, and OM1P

Model RAM Flash USB

La Fonera v2100-2200 16MB 8MB No

La Fonera+ v2201 16MB 8MB No

La Fonera2 v2202 32MB 8MB 1

Open Mesh MR3201A 32MB 8MB No

Edited by Ghostshell

Hello everyone,

I am back with a new release!

This version 1.7 introduces a password protected pineapple control centre (username and password are the same as the ssh one, even if changed), finally fixed wifi and quite a few speed fixes / patches.

Here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?98u9gur4xxj974w

I hope you guys enjoy it!

Best,

Sebkinne

PS: Should there be any issues, I am sorry, I will fix anything tomorrow morning.

Edited by sebkinne