Other Podcasts

lnxr0x

What are some podcasts you listen to and/or recommend ??

I pretty much subscribe to ALL the entire rev3 line-up. I was already a revision3 fan boy before the hak boys moved over to it (you can imagine my excitement when they finally did).

Leo Laporte has a nice lineup of podcasts as well, keeps you in touch with whats going on so you're not out of the loop.

I don't really consider Hak5 a podcast as I like to sit down with a nice cold one and watch the newest episode.. but when I'm on the go I have a few podcasts I enjoy

How is that not a podcast? Sure sounds like one to me :huh:

Sorry if the topic was already started ... did a search and nothing came up .. so hey.. what's the harm in starting a new thread :P

oh yeah forgot about securabit...

Seeing that I have a 2nd gen ipod mini that can only do audio I can't really bring hak5 with me ... I suppose in the broad sense of the term it is a podcast.

I'll have to check out some of the other rev3 stuff

Seeing that I have a 2nd gen ipod mini that can only do audio I can't really bring hak5 with me ... I suppose in the broad sense of the term it is a podcast.

Yeah the rev3 shows are all video. I watch them on my 32gb iPod Touch or on my 16gb iPhone 3G on weekly basis.

Leo has good audo podcasts, but they're not the pen test / h4x type you're looking for. I say just take a stab at the "tech" podcasts listed in itunes :)