Do custom plates make you 1337

shonen

Custom plates  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do custom plates make you 1337?

• Yes he winz a free copy of nmap
    • That's a dick head number plate

I was cleaning up my photofuckit account when I stumbled across these pictures I took about a year ago. I was doing my morning run down to the shops for a packet of ciggas when this caught my eye and prompted me to go back with my digi-cam.

Picture001-2.jpg

Picture002-2.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

He must eat his HaXor flakes. =P

I figured most of us would be of the same opinion, that truely is a dick head number plate, seriously some people with custom plates should be issued an on the spot fine from parking inspectors.

Do my plush toy photoz make you RANDY BABY YEAH!!!!! =P

lol The Bannana man on the toilet was a classic, I took the photo before I shut the door and left him there. It sacred the fuck out of my mother. XD

I think handles/nick names are ok providing they aint to try hardish.

lol I have always hated the twits that feel the need to advertise what car they have on the reg0 plates. WOW like thanks captain fucking obvious.

that aint as bad as the chav wanna be boy racers in the uk that think everybody is that dumd that they need to advertise what make of car they have with big stickers down the side of said car

pbjelly.jpg

Where You At!

And to the actual question. When I was out one night I saw a car the had some kind of sticker on it, but worst of all it had HACKER shown blatantly and incredibly noticeable. His license plate had to do with some form of hacker, but I forget. I think it is a complete ahole thing to do, especially to real hackers.

cheers,

Destro

p.s. Your brother has a very good selection of toys!

p.s.s After seeing this post I had to go watch the video on youtube:

that aint as bad as the chav wanna be boy racers in the uk that think everybody is that dumd that they need to advertise what make of car they have with big stickers down the side of said car

Ah yes we have these types of twats in OZ as well, they are usually of the holden commodore driving variety. I love it how they buy some cheap shitty beat up care and then waste money on the HSV sticker. All it says is this is the car I wanted but this bomb was the only thing I could afford.

i would have spray painted "PWNT" on his bonnet in red

I fucking LOL'd hard!

By the way you so have to see this

The Chaser's War on Everything, Wanker Number Plates