flash profecinal 8

Atain

There's a free 30 day trial from Adobe's site I think, other than that unless someone gives you it for free or you win it in a competition or something like that I don't think there is any way to legally get it for free (it would be kind of crazy is there was considering how much it costs). You can illegally get it for free the same way you can get all other software for free.

witch would be........................

First, you have to kill a man. When you've killed him, cut out his heart and take it to the darkest jungles of central Africa. There you must burn the heart and bury the ashes as a sacrifice to the gods of the dark continent. You must then wait 40 days and nights, then you may dig up the buried remains. If the gods have accepted your sacrifice there you'll find a copy of Flash 8 Professional where there was none before.

As someone else would say, winners don't do #warez ...

or #serials2000. :wink:

you really should right out purchase the products rather than trying to get obtain a "not so legal" version.

Oh yeah, I'm always saying "winners don't do #serials2000".

Is anyone else getting sick of people asking for us to basically supply then with warez?

(image)

You know it's pretty unlikely you'd be sent to prison for piracy for personal use, at least in the UK where it must be shown that a person's copyright infringement has a noticeable effect on the business to prosecute for non-commercial piracy, so unless it is a tiny company it's not gonna happen. They can still sue you of course, but that's not quite the same as prison.

Not being able to afford something isn't an excuse.

If you must use it anyways, find a site that will supply you with illegal downloads. But know that this is not such a site. And we try very hard to not tell people where we go to get our illegal downloads because:

- We pretend all our software is legit

- We like these sites to stay around a little longer

- We very much want THIS site to stay around a lot longer

Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you. -- I.C.P.

its justfull when it cost around 500-1000$

Its not justful at any price. You are stealling from a company, same as if you walked into a shop and walked out with a 42 inch plasma tele.

How would you like it if I stole something that you produce? You wouldn't like it very much. A lot of people work hard on software like that and the don't like you not giving them credit for it.

It costs $699, so if you can't afford it then you find an alternative. I'm rather sick of seeing flash on the web everywhere, there are plenty of other technologies on the web that you could learn for free.

Or you could try and pick up and older version cheaper.

Its not justful at any price. You are stealling from a company, same as if you walked into a shop and walked out with a 42 inch plasma tele.

No, it isn't. When you steal a television from a shop you are physically depriving the shop of that televison which they have paid for. When you pirate something no one is physically deprived of anything, they just lose a potential sale. A better analogy would be if you went into the shop, inspected the television and then built an exact duplicate yourself (not possible with a TV obviously, but it was a bad analogy to start with). Of course this isn't exactly the same because it still requires some effort from the copier which software piracy usually doesn't, but it's closer than stealing it.

I can’t see how anyone could be so backwards that they haven’t heard of bit torrent and the pirate’s bay.

I don’t support piracy but I will say this if you learn how to use expensive industry standard software like AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Flash, Dreamweaver and PhotoShop to name a few, at a young age, when you came to a time in your life when you can afforded it or you are in a situation where you are making a decision on what software you are buying for your company, you are more likely to go with what you know, so a lot of the companies will get there money back in the long run.

I have a friend that works for Adobe so I should get a discount this year, but last year I bought Macromedia Flash Professional 8 which is about £450 and Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 which is around £230.

witch would be........................

First, you have to kill a man. When you've killed him, cut out his heart and take it to the darkest jungles of central Africa. There you must burn the heart and bury the ashes as a sacrifice to the gods of the dark continent. You must then wait 40 days and nights, then you may dig up the buried remains. If the gods have accepted your sacrifice there you'll find a copy of Flash 8 Professional where there was none before.

its true, ive done it.

I can’t see how anyone could be so backwards that they haven’t heard of bit torrent and the pirate’s bay.

I don’t support piracy but I will say this if you learn how to use expensive industry standard software like AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Flash, Dreamweaver and PhotoShop to name a few, at a young age, when you came to a time in your life when you can afforded it or you are in a situation where you are making a decision on what software you are buying for your company, you are more likely to go with what you know, so a lot of the companies will get there money back in the long run.

I have a friend that works for Adobe so I should get a discount this year, but last year I bought Macromedia Flash Professional 8 which is about £450 and Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 which is around £230.

Agreed. I know of a particular example where my company purchased a few Adobe products based on this principal.

Also keep in mind that if you're in school you can many times get an educational copy which is just as functional at a fraction of the price.

Agreed. I know of a particular example where my company purchased a few Adobe products based on this principal.

Also keep in mind that if you're in school you can many times get an educational copy which is just as functional at a fraction of the price.

For instance MS Office Pro (they call it educational version) you can get for $199.00 US just for being a student or staff of a school (public/private/primary/secondary/higher ed)

Many companies do this type of pricing including adobe.

If you plan on using flash a lot, most likely you can use it to earn back the expense of buying it. If you just want it for something quick, check out some of the cheaper (but still good) alternatives like swish. But for christ's sake, please don't ask how to download illegal software anymore. At least once a week, someone hops on these forums expecting a freebie.