British Invasion?

Shaun

Has anyone else noticed there seems to be a disproportionate number of British (or more specifically English, but then my thread title doesn't work) posters on this forum? One might think that because Hak.5 is an American production and the US has 5 times the population of the UK that there would be a majority of Americans, but a look at the top 20 posters seems to indicate otherwise:

hak5posts9tf.png

10 people with their location in England, and I think wetelectric is also English which brings the total up to 11 out of 20, or 55% of the top 20 posters. Does anyone else find this strange? Any ideas for reasons behind this phenomenon? If you look at the top 50, the numbers aren't so drastic, 14 people from the UK to 19 people from the US, but that still seems quite high and doesn't change the fact that the majority of the most prolific posters are English.

I'm 41st :cry:

also is there a reason why Horza and Duelus both have wierd blue blobs as their avatars?

what's going on there?

Personally, i think that if you've posted more than 10 times on an internet forum dedicated to geekish persuits such as haking, you need to be getting out more and chasing after more chiks.

Yes, melodic may have the most at 1251 posts... but has he said anything of value aside from his cry-outs for acceptance in this emo-hateing culture?

Personally, i think that if you've posted more than 10 times on an internet forum dedicated to geekish persuits such as haking, you need to be getting out more and chasing after more chiks.

You're looking at it from the wrong way. You don't chase after girls, they chase after you. Once you've got it down, all you have to do is lay out the bait and watch them swarm. I've come to know through experience that chasing after girls doesn't work 80% of the time whereas simply acting as though you're unobtainable will cause battles between females over you.

That is of course, you don't have an ass for a face or pizza for skin.

Personally I just think its that us Brits have so much superior knowledge than the rest of the world that we feel that we should share it with some of you.

Other than that, it is are plan to turn Hak.5 into a colony of the British Empire of course.

Has anyone else noticed there seems to be a disproportionate number of British (or more specifically English, but then my thread title doesn't work) posters on this forum? One might think that because Hak.5 is an American production and the US has 5 times the population of the UK that there would be a majority of Americans, but a look at the top 20 posters seems to indicate otherwise:

snippage

10 people with their location in England, and I think wetelectric is also English which brings the total up to 11 out of 20, or 55% of the top 20 posters. Does anyone else find this strange? Any ideas for reasons behind this phenomenon? If you look at the top 50, the numbers aren't so drastic, 14 people from the UK to 19 people from the US, but that still seems quite high and doesn't change the fact that the majority of the most prolific posters are English.

Yea that is messed up...i'll tell you what even crazier..... Cooper, Vako and sparda..... melodic you have nothing on these guys when it comes to super posting... jeebus... they can never call you forum spammer again...... i can though .... fourm spammer

:D