horror movies

RogueHart

me and my girlfriend are spending saturday together watching horror movies at my place. we've got 3 planned (one she missed part of a and 2 she was suggested)

anyone know of any movies we could watch? the more realistic the better. if they are based on actual events then that would be perfect since she loves movies that could/have happened.

has to be the strangers...

Saw 2 as another one

she doesnt like the saw movies

watch comedy movies there heaps better then horror

she wants to watch some horror movies given the time of year. doesnt wanna goto a haunted house because her friends tend to invite themselves and she wants to be alone.

alright lol.

I didn't like strangers. Bad ending :(

Evil Dead

**Evil Dead 2** - Classic Comedy Horror at its best.

Army Of Darkness

Original Nightmare on Elmstreet parts 1 and 2

Friday the 13th Parts 2 and 6

Return of the Living Dead (1985)

Creepshow 1

Dusk till Dawn

Interview with the Vampire (First One!)

Freddy Vs Jason + Alternate endings

Original Halloween Part 1 and Part 2, and the new remake by Rob Zombie

Saw (All of them)

Exorsist

Ringu (The original Asian film, not the remake)

Santa's Slay (2005 comedy)

Fear of Clowns 1 and 2 (Low budget horror, but still pretty good story line --root for the clown)

The Grudge... I hate that movie so much it's so scary T_T

From what I hear the original is better and scarier...Havent seen either of them though.

no it wasn't just an anticlimax....

What i consider a bad ending is an opinion.

It was a decently scarey movie, with creepy parts, and the acting was alright. The movie was just obvious at points. I knew what was going to happen next and it didn't thrill me. And at the end, I thought to myself, "Thats it?", instead of going, "Holy crap! Good movie."

I agree with most of digip's ideas. Ringu is awesome, so is the original Grudge. My best friend from high school had to spend the night because she was afraid to walk home after watching the Ring (american version). The original Japanese "The Eye" is also a good one.

dont worry about replying guys. plans got screwed over as usual so no movie night. pce

We should come up with our own streaming movie theater for halloween. Take some movie votes and then shoutast/stream them halloween weekend. If anyone has the HDD space and bandwidth that is... Maybe uStream.tv it from a dvd player instead of a camera :) so people can chat while watching.

We should come up with our own streaming movie theater for halloween. Take some movie votes and then shoutast/stream them halloween weekend. If anyone has the HDD space and bandwidth that is... Maybe uStream.tv it from a dvd player instead of a camera :) so people can chat while watching.

sounds good to me lol

I agree with most of digip's ideas. Ringu is awesome, so is the original Grudge. My best friend from high school had to spend the night because she was afraid to walk home after watching the Ring (american version). The original Japanese "The Eye" is also a good one.

Oh gawd I remember Ringu made me shat bricks. ><'...

Most of the original Japanese horror movies are usually better.