School Tapping

Strickie

At many schools there are various blocked or access denied messages to the average file wonderer. The Group policies is blasted and cmd commands are blasted to. Some sort of web blocker which is probably the most common encounter. All these problems must have a solution lets get Started !

I know that at my school, we can run any exe we want (lol security fail) so I just ssh through my home connection and then from there I can visit any site I want. Also, our school does have WiFi with no protection on it, so it's easy to hop on that, ARP, and steal some Windows logon passwords of the admins.

ya lucky my school has a crazy web filter that basically kills everything, not sure about .exe hopefully yes, we also had wireless but not sure if its still there, got my ssh running but haven't had time to test it out, hopefully port 22 isnt blocked who knows. For awhile we just had like the start button with log off but now everythings on :lol:

the only thing im worried about is the ssh cuz its not like the admins can't see it just depends on if there actually spending there time watching out for it

If the computers are locked down really tight, no .exe, this is what i would do.

Install webvnc

go to address

have a direct connection to your compooter

????

profit

On another note. Search the form. These methods have been discussed, you are now just wasting time and a post.

ya lucky my school has a crazy web filter that basically kills everything, not sure about .exe hopefully yes, we also had wireless but not sure if its still there, got my ssh running but haven't had time to test it out, hopefully port 22 isnt blocked who knows. For awhile we just had like the start button with log off but now everythings on :lol:

the only thing im worried about is the ssh cuz its not like the admins can't see it just depends on if there actually spending there time watching out for it

if they are blocking port 22 your best option would be to tunnel your ssh through port 443 (https) more than likely your school will have 443 outbound open, and encrypted traffic on 443 wont look as suspicious as traffic on 22.

Jesus motherfucking christ. No, seriously. Is this what we're left with? Monthly wallpapers and how to hack your school? Grow the fuck up and come back in 5 years time when you've got it all out of your system. I cannot stress any more than I already have that this is a bad idea, that we don't (didn't?) support it, and I personally approve of it about as much as I approve of burning seniors at the stake because they look like witches. God fucking damnit.

I've said it once, I've said it a million fucking times, I can't say it any more clearly than I have and obviously the message isn't getting through. This is a losing battle so here, take this place, do as you will with it, I'm sick of herding kids.

Fuck it, fuck it all.

i was kinda thinking what moonlit was thinking

but serously my school HAD something called "surf Control mobile filter"

freaking smart little program and the only ports that were open were 80 and 8008

i got around it by installing ubuntu and using a freinds account to create a http tunnel...it was no easy at all

the wifi was wpa -tsk

Lawl, and I was flamed for saying the exact same thing in the last "hax0r muh skewl" thread. I find it easier to just tend to the skiddies needs until they either get a girl friend, or become bored and leave. Nevertheless I second moonlits motion to

Fuck it, fuck it all.

and like to add, "in the butt". Then "that's what she said".

holy fucking Christ man Im sorry for ever putting this on the net... like fuck man give me a break i didn't know

If you see the amount of these questions that get posted, you'd understand.

Just use some common sense, cracking networks = bad, bad thing + school = punishment, cracking + punishment = suspension :(

this isn't a flame, but, bro, just wait till you go home to use the net lol. I understand tho i was at ur place a couple years ago, they blocked all proxy websites, and the connections option in IE so i just downloaded firefox and used a free proxy from FF lol just think outside the box. i also modified IE to enable back the connections tab through the registry (regedit) youll figure it out lol

cya

yea its pretty simple ..hell ask your IT guy he might look at you funny but i asked him about how the surf control mobile filter worked adn he told me everything the ports the blacklist urls the server ip address i was like holy shit i dont wanna get in trouble but dont stop im gonna fucking come lol

• 4 weeks later...

Heh, at my school they have Firefox installed on all the computers, but only the admin accounts have proxy settings. I was in yearbook and they gave us admin accounts for some permissions issue and one of my friends released the information on a shared drive so we could use firefox for a school web project. We got banned from the computers for a month and had to do after school tutoring to some kids, half of which that never showed up.

Moral of the story: If you want to try to get around school limitations, be careful about it, because they get really mad at you for little reasons.

hmm everyone is talking about web restrictions, but they could run programs and stuff. Did anyone else have workstations in highschool?

Like they weren't real computers. they had VIA procs, no on board hard drive, and like 128 megs of ram. They didn't even have the OS installed locally I don't think. I think they were kinda like a monitor and keyboard connected to a network card. Those things were really goddamn secure, cause they couldn't do shit. Brightly colored web pages slowed these things down. Maybe you could have run an .exe on them, but it would probably catch on fire.

Our admins didn't have to block websites, it was such a pain in the ass to get anything to load you didn't use them for anything you didn't absolutely have to.

I don't know what schools you guys are going to but that’s not the only way it is. Desktops are completely locked down. GPO's restrict everything that you can do. Firewall and surf protection that seams like a prison. Access only to specific sites that are allowed. wireless network, but the ssid is not broadcasted and even if you knew the ssid its wpa2 with mac address filtering. Network monitors that flag if a particular mac address is seeing too much traffic.

I whole heartedly agree with Moonlit. This issue has been beaten to death, and then resurrected and beaten to death again.

messing with school computers = bad idea, messing with school computers + posting it on a forum = worse idea

At many schools there are various blocked or access denied messages to the average file wonderer. The Group policies is blasted and cmd commands are blasted to. Some sort of web blocker which is probably the most common encounter. All these problems must have a solution lets get Started !

You're right they do have answers and here they are.