School Tapping

Strickie

My school had a web filter and each time the page/request was blocked it would show a request denied kind of page which contained the vendor name/version of the filter. 8e6 was what I found. I then looked through some of the administrative manuals and was able to bruteforce the admin page where i could add my own exceptions in :)

Seriously to tell you guys the truth, you are wasting your time trying to hack into the school stuff. Most admins are updated daily on new security breaches and things like that, so if they're at least have half a brain like the ones at my school then you aren't going to breach anything and you are wasting your time.

But if they don't have half a brain then bring in a laptop with cain and abel on it. Run C&A and have to sniff for passwords and then you can log in as the admin and change the settings for another kid so that you don't get your account in trouble under your name.

DarkBlueBox'es Patented Guide to Hacking your school:

1) Take an axe to the computer and hack repetedly at it

2) Open Command prompt and type "net user delete <domain> yourusername"

3) Open command prompt and type "net send <domain> administrator "Im trying to hack the school, come suspend me""

4) Chew on the Main Power Cable to the school

7) Copy the Garbage file

DarkBlueBox'es Patented Guide to Hacking your school:

1) Take an axe to the computer and hack repetedly at it

2) Open Command prompt and type "net user delete <domain> yourusername"

3) Open command prompt and type "net send <domain> administrator "Im trying to hack the school, come suspend me""

4) Chew on the Main Power Cable to the school

7) Copy the Garbage file

Yours may be patented, but mine is foolproof.

I do administration for a couple schools, and from an admin's point of view, you should probably just give up. It's really not worth the time spent when you could just wait a couple hours until you get home and use your own computer.

Ironically enough, here's a hot tip on an exploit that still might work: if you're trying to run a program that you got on to the computer somehow and it won't let you, rename it to word.exe and it'll probably run. Unfortunately, group policy editor isn't that smart.

• 4 weeks later...

I think that this kinda stuff shouldn't be discussed on the forums. Or any forums for that matter;

1. Fucking with your school computers is a bad idea, you can be blamed for some pretty serious shit

2. If you cant get past your schools absolutely shitty (lets face it everyones schools is :P) computer security then really I and a good many people have absolutely nothing to say to you... except RTFM!!!

3. Holy shit, please, please, please tell me you know how to get past a simple web censor.

Im gonna go ahead and leave this thread before it makes me cry some more.

EDIT: Mad props to jjhappypants and DarkBlueBox for those wonderful guides :P