Missing cast member

Darren Kitchen

Um I think I have to report that I saw that evil looking server just last week. I saw him in Denver heading what looked like a northerly direction. Perhaps they are on their way to Canada? I did not see Ali, but perhaps she was hiding?

oh and I want to remain unanimous.

:wink:

-Manuel

Alli is only 5' 10"? Sheesh! She seemed to tower over Darren and Wess. Maybe it's those camera tricks again. At any rate, shorter guys are better. hehe

Last rumor I heard was that the Evil Server had somehow connected to the Neon's computer and trapped Alli inside, driving to its secret location in Quebec. It was theorized that the Evil Server had something to do with the last two major blackouts that happened in the Northeast, so...

Let me be the first to say:

You can't have her, she's *MINE*!

Was quite easy too. Get a decent uplink and some other servers to dominate to get the Evil Server here, and Alli follows right in its tracks. 8)

but but she cant be missing you posted a picture of her on your flicker of her shooting you :P with parts of the new set behind you guys...you kidnapped ali for yourselves didn you :P

don't spoil it. i know there are holes in the plot but that doesnt matter.

And we'll be looking around the king st. west. & bathurst area at the end of the month in T.O. PM if your of legal Canadian drinking age and like beer and the wheat cheaf bar ;)

but but she cant be missing you posted a picture of her on your flicker of her shooting you :P with parts of the new set behind you guys...you kidnapped ali for yourselves didn you :P

And we'll be looking around the king st. west. & bathurst area at the end of the month in T.O. PM if your of legal Canadian drinking age and like beer and the wheat cheaf bar ;)

lol i wasnt trying to spoil it...i just relized it...im sorry darren.

Hmm, me thinks Darren is using a bit of reverse psychology to fool us. Maybe he's actually holding Alli hostage in his own apartment... :o

Hmm, me thinks Darren is using a bit of reverse psychology to fool us. Maybe he's actually holding Alli hostage in his own apartment... :o

No, consider anything with alli on flickr backstage, which doesn't follow the shows continuity. Way to break the fourth wall mate.

No, consider anything with alli on flickr backstage, which doesn't follow the shows continuity. Way to break the fourth wall mate.

wewt... Darren used 'mate' :D

He must be a fellow Brit in disguise ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only one who thinks that the Evil Server should just randomly start posting on this board and decide to randomly, I dunno, give us the recipe to string cheese or something?

Also: when will we learn that the Evil Server is really Darren's father?

Yum...string cheese.

1 lb Mozzarella curd Mahleb (Middle Eastern -spice) Black caraway seeds Salt

Place cheese in a Teflon saucepan and add a dash of mahleb and salt and a sprinkling of black seeds. Heat on low until cheese is melted thoroughly. Remove from heat and drain excess water.

Pick up hot cheese in a lump, and make a hole in the center to resemble a doughnut.

With both hands, stretch and turn the cheese to form a large loop. Double the strand of cheese, making two strands of cheese of even length. Repeat, stretching and looping; the more you stretch the stringier the cheese becomes. Repeat stretching several times. Twist ends in opposite directions and intertwine rope into a braid. Place one end through the loop of the other to lock it.

Set cheese aside to dry thoroughly. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate or freeze.

To serve, open braid, cut one loop and pull cheese apart into thin strands. Serve with pocket bread.