currently playing

RogueHart

what are you currently playing?

right now im focused on castlevania: dawn of sorrow for the DS. spent the last about week playing it. played through normal mode and got all three endings. played through hard mode and got all three endings. played a bit in julius mode. i LOVE julius mode because i get to play as alucard from symphony of the night. albeit a very limited version but its still alucard. nostalgic.

right now im just playing in my hard mode save. trying to get at least one of all souls so i can get the chaos ring. once ive got that then my goal will be to get the best weapons via the weapon synthesis.

i rate this game as a 9/10 as far as castlevania goes. and an 8/10 in general. its a great side scroller with a very deep and expansive fighting system. considering that every single enemy in the game has a soul. and combination's (like skull archer and amalric sniper. the amalric sniper fires automatically without costing any mp for each press of the R button. and again when you release).

on a sidenote for anyone who plays this game.

9ghost dancer souls+imp soul+soul eater ring+three 7's armor+silver gun = ultimate soul farming setup. +30 to your base luck(18 from soul). imp lowers some enemies max hp by a lot. like great axe armor which takes around 20 shots to kill only takes 1 with the imp soul.

im trying to decide weather i should get portrait of ruin now or just wait a lil while and get order of Ecclesia. ooe looks very promising and seems to have an even more expansive combat system than dawn of sorrow. but portrait of ruin is already available while ooe wont be out till later this year. dunno lol.

Currently my main interest is Lord of the Rings Online. Trying to get some things done before the next expansion. I'm also working on the original Diablo during lunch hour.

A few other games I've played in the past couple of months are: CoD4 (PC version), Fable, Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Dungeon Siege, and Tibia.

• 3 weeks later...

Enjoying Max Payne 2 with "EOS-mod".

Probably one of the most superior action experiences out there, even though it's OLD!

not playing anything right now. but i might (once ive cleared out some garbage in my harddrive) redownload WoW and hop on a free private server at some point in the near future

CSS, DDR, GH3, and LOTS of SSBB... ><' got a tourney coming up.. meh.

brawl is fun. havent played in a while. lol. unlocked all the characters and after that got kinda bored once i had all the stage creation stuff lol.

• 1 month later...

playing neopets. gonna make a shitload of ingame cash and sell it somewhere lol

my N64 isnt in the best condition right now and i felt like playing some old games so i got an emulator and i am playing kirby crystal shards, link OOT, paper mario, and also far cry 2

The N64 was one of the best game systems.. EVER.

Oh the memories @.@'...

Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Star Fox.. omg. It sucks that many of the games nowadays aren't as memorable as these.