SPORE - 5th September (uk)

Esqulax

Bonus:

I pre-booked it (to get my double reward points) and the guy offered me SPORE creature creater for a fiver (£5). i was like.. Naaah.

Then he said, if i buy it, i'll get the fiver off the game... so its free.

A bit silly from their POV, but hey, works for me!

Spore: Sept. 2nd (internets)

I had this reserved for my wife, and picked it up yesterday. Normally, I don't care for these type of games. I just install them, and step away.

3 hours later..... I finally quit the game. This is addictive! Holy crap!

Spore is really nice, i like the first person view on creating a spices up from the ground and going throu the 5 civilications, right now i am in the last age and im really liking the whole universe part of the game.

The indepth costumisation of the game alto i think there should be more options on building parts and buildings etc.

but you can always complain of something that is missing.. but overall a really good solid game from my point of view.

So what are you waiting for go get it! ;)

i was looking foward to this game until i found out about the absurd drm. id like to try the game but i am not willing to support that crap enough. guess im screwed until one of my friends buys it

I pirated this game so I didn't have to worry about DRM. However, I have played it to the Space Stage, and have it all rigged up to be uber rich. Yadda yadda to the point: There is truly not winning this game. Even when you get to the center of the galaxy, its almost like... who cares about the item you get...? You can already do everything that item gives you, and you go through so many resources getting through the Grox, that you'd have better off just started trying to have every single world inhabited by your species. The game is fun, and can be challenging on Hard, however, it lacks in a good story, good controls, and a conclusion. Fuck Spore.

One doesn't like it... everyone else likes it?

I'm a little on the pessimistic side. It looks kinda absurd to me, and I havent been excited about it at all. Is it one of those games you actually have to get your hands on to find out that it is really awesome, or is it just SIM creatures?

Hey,

I got spore recently, found the earlier levels where too easy and the space stage too big! - fun game through. Just got my notification of pre-order dispatch on "Star Wars - The Force Unleashed", that I'm excited about!

More here: http://uk.media.xbox360.ign.com/media/823/823667/vids_1.html

• 2 weeks later...