PSPHeaven.Net - Suggestions?

Corrosion.

I have started my own psp site. http://pspheaven.net

I would like suggestions to make the site better.

I have quite a few video tutorials, etc.....

I was also wondering if there was a place I can have stickers made and have them shipped out automatically... for free?

Please leave questions/comments

I mean that I charge and they take out a % to pay for shipping etc....

Sort of like how cafe press works, except they don't have the correct sticker size......

I cant believe that you can make a Video Into that looks really good, but then u go and make the banner for your site that looks like shit.

I like the theme, but the news box's should all be the same length, it looks messy otherwise.

Apart from that its kinda cool, and i would visit... well if i had a PSP :S

Just my own little psp community.. People making tutorials and junk for noobs etc...

And yes I know there are many other sites.

btw I'm using e107cms, I had one I did myself in html but it was time consuming adding to it manually so php it was, since I dont know php I just used a cms

Content Management System, it's basically a structure that makes a site easy to set up and maintain, you concentrate on the content rather than constructing each individual page by hand.

Yes but I'm trying to keep the forum and main e107 site matching as much as possible.

I do have umd as the new post icons tho :)

I'm working on a new section of the site atm :)

cool, is it a concept of working and design (e.g. like Web 2.0 ) or is it a code that lets you do this (e.g. like PHP, CSS etc.)

Wordpress is a CMS, as is Joomla. There are many out there, some free, some commercial and some enterprise level, they've been around a while, long before "Web 2.0" happened.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_management_system for more info.

right, so it can be written in anything. But, I can't be bothered to make a CMS my self cos methinks that will take more time than me just making pages 1 by 1 (unless I develop pages for a living, in that case, it would be real useful if I made one).

If you have time just do the site in html and update it manually otherwise Wordpress has nice themes, e107 has great plugins, I havn't used joomla much but its nice too :)

EDIT

PHPFusion is great :) give it a shot