Time And Blocking Killer

Xqtftqx

Alright, Heres the idea. How many times have you whent to a library/public computer, and you must login and you can only get like 30 minutes? or cant go to any websites because of blocking software? How whould you like to pop in a usb stick and within a few seconds, there gone. Anybody Intrested?

well ofcurse its helpfull , but about the web fillter a proxy don`t solved that?

i know in my school its working.

about the login - dont haveĀ  something here, just login or its alredy loged and do what you want but still there is no access to system drive or something like that.

( sory if my english is not well)

Supervisor.

well i guess web blocking you chould use a proxy. but what im sayin is. you have acsess. buts its limited to a mount of time. soyou through in your usb stick and it kills it. ive bean able 2 kill only one.+(ive only tried one.) and its computer time.

Our library uses pc reservation. I killed the process, and it resulted in my session being terminated, the librarians notified, and I got fined. Anyways, I found out a few things.

• [li]Most libraries use PC Reservation[/li]

[li]Most have cmd disabled (can be re-enabled, check the tips section for my thread)[/li]

[li]Most will freeze if the program is terminated during use (already logged in). So, we need a way to run the payload BEFORE the session starts[/li]

Our library uses pc reservation. I killed the process, and it resulted in my session being terminated, the librarians notified, and I got fined. Anyways, I found out a few things.

[li]Most have cmd disabled (can be re-enabled, check the tips section for my thread)[/li]

[li]Most will freeze if the program is terminated during use (already logged in). So, we need a way to run the payload BEFORE the session starts[/li]

PWNED a bit, but well done :P

PWNED a bit, but well done :P

**insert Evil Laugh here**

change the system time to 20 minutes ago and see if you can go online

Hmmm.... good idea, how should we carry it out?Ā  :cool:

Ohh, that's simple: Shut the computer down, guess the bios password (which in... about 5% of all cases might be set), then guess the windows logon password.. or make a librarian log you on.. simple.. maybe :D

change the system time to 20 minutes ago and see if you can go online

Hmmm.... good idea, how should we carry it out?Ā  :cool:

Ohh, that's simple: Shut the computer down, guess the bios password (which in... about 5% of all cases might be set), then guess the windows logon password.. or make a librarian log you on.. simple.. maybe :D

PC res is the login. It can be overidden with a special library card and pin

this is the most pointless thread ever.

Get your own computer and ISP

Solved.

Or if your want to be a 1337 hacker then boot from a USB drive or CD, though the library staff may wonder what the hell you are doing.

How would I explain the Ubuntu logo and infinite time?

don't, play dumb.

very funny, but they have wireless. You need the SSID and the WPA2-Enterprise passcode. I read a way to get those, but I forget.

you never said anything about that, but it matters not both are easy to get

don't, play dumb.

very funny, but they have wireless. You need the SSID and the WPA2-Enterprise passcode. I read a way to get those, but I forget.

you never said anything about that, but it matters not both are easy to get

I didn't start this thread. I presumed that he had all of the info for the connections sake.