Where can I find a way to remotely hack a computer?

USBHacker

Hello!

I was wondering if there was a way to remotely, do everything that my USB Claymore can currently do?

I remember hearing about something like that on this board somewhere, but I forget where, and I don't know if it is as versatile as my USB Claymore.

Thanks in advance,

USBHacker

Like always you need user rights that allow you to get at system files etc containing passwords. to do this you either socially enginere them, steal them or use an expolit to gain them. there is no magic pwntehbox.exe.

lol

why?

becuase ban evasion is a bad thing

and you pissed everyone off the last time you were here

I was the leading voice in banning him last time, but as I said, I ban problems, not people.

I really don't know what people expect here tbh. We all know the community demographic is heavily weighed towards the teenage male end of the spectrum. We all know what this groups primary motives are.

You gotta admit, you pissed people off, so I banned you (many, many times). However, you came back under a new username and kept quiet. IE, I got rid of the problem, not you. If you'd come back under the new username with the same persona, we wouldn't be discussing this right now, you would still be banned. So, in closing, our policy is to get rid of problems, not people. (there are a few exceptions to the rule, but that's another matter)

You gotta admit, you pissed people off, so I banned you (many, many times). However, you came back under a new username and kept quiet. IE, I got rid of the problem, not you. If you'd come back under the new username with the same persona, we wouldn't be discussing this right now, you would still be banned. So, in closing, our policy is to get rid of problems, not people. (there are a few exceptions to the rule, but that's another matter)

Like Hitler

^....

Why even mention that name on a forum... delete that comment.

What is my old username, do you think?