Is it any good?

teh_coder

sparda how much is Canonical paying you?

Nothing, it's just that I'm so far ahead of the times :P

We'v seen Mac Fanboyism, Firefox cultists, now it's time for UBUNTU!!!! warfare xD

Have you been to http://linux.dell.com recently. They are shipping laptops with Ubuntu pre-installed now. Would be a good place to get drivers for builtin wireless cards, video, etc but I still prefer Fedora over ubuntu.

sparda how much is Canonical paying you?

Nothing, it's just that I'm so far ahead of the times :P

We'v seen Mac Fanboyism, Firefox cultists, now it's time for UBUNTU!!!! warfare xD

Have you been to http://linux.dell.com recently. They are shipping laptops with Ubuntu pre-installed now. Would be a good place to get drivers for builtin wireless cards, video, etc but I still prefer Fedora over ubuntu.

Debian > fedora

its a very good machine, its actually better than my gaming rig: a pIII 880mhz with 384megs ram and a 32mb geforce2 mx200.

and aboput the windows thing; laptops dont respond well to being wipes and then started from fresh, some of them need special drivers before they will even let you try to reinstall windows.

but if you want to, you could go into windows, open cmd, and type format C:

i dont recomend it as it may be more trouble than its worth.....