Scariest movie of all time?

ynt4xe770r

"Daniel der Zauberer" :D

plakat_daniel.jpg

I couldn't sleep for 4 days... *If I sleep i'll become maybe a wizard *noooo**

Mhm, no, realy, I don't know such a movie. Dawn of the dead is nice. But scary oO ? Only shocking :shock:

Holy Shit, Batman!

Next time you have a party like that, invite me!

Anyways, there was this video I saw last week, when I was in an abandoned cabin in the woods, and it showed these really freaky things, like a lady jumping off a cliff, and horses heads. At the end of the video was a picture of a well, and then it went to static.

What was kinda freaky was that the phone rang after I saw it, and there was this creepy voice on the line that said "Seven days", and then hung up.

Wait.... the same video's playing on my TV, right now... but the VCR's not on... Who's that girl?

iubebUBUNBUOP:Venopu;neop;neabbbi!!!

Holy Shit, Batman!

Next time you have a party like that, invite me!

Not sure mate, you need a certificate from your doctor before you can come to one of my partys. And the number for a good rehab clinic, the come-down was a bitch lol.

Another thing lama is that daniel fellow a man or a women or is he just you know l0l.

He is named Daniel Kübelböck and someone shit into his brain :D

He is a male and a singer ( but the problem is: he can't sing.. and a male? not realy ^^ )

Everybody hates him, everybody wants his dead. So, that's Daniel :lol:

I know that nobody knows him. But you said "horror" and "movie" and the first thing i thougt: "Daniel" :twisted:

probably the most fucking gripping movie ive seen lately was high tension. That shit was crazy mad good. Really fucked up. Made me heart pound. I didnt get like nightmares though..

Another favorite is 28 days later.. You brits make some good movies.

Saw 2 just irritated me, 'cause the guys stuck in the rooms were seriously foolish when it came to problem solving. Hell! The thing with pushing your hands into the box through the razorblades? (deliberately vague for those who haven't seen the film) Doi! Just smash the box ya idiot!

Saw 2 just irritated me, 'cause the guys stuck in the rooms were seriously foolish when it came to problem solving. Hell! The thing with pushing your hands into the box through the razorblades? (deliberately vague for those who haven't seen the film) Doi! Just smash the box ya idiot!

well obviously.. It wouldnt be much of a movie if they all sat down rational like, and someone pricked their finger and they all drew out an ingenious plan for escape in blood on the floor.