Finaly :)

Kateweb

Cookies? Awesome! What kind of laptop? Brand, Model, specs?

I'm getting a Macbook Pro 15" I'm choosing an apple because I am just so sick of the windoz BS , I'll run parallels for some stuff like studio because I actually paid for it and don't want to shell out again for it. but It is going to be sweet.

STFU ... were the best country in the world;

A) the radio wave was invented here

B) so was the pnumitic tye

C) we invented the systems to collecteletricity from the tidal currents

D) THX and Pro-Logic were designed here.

E) we have tayto cheese and onin

F) the Ulster FRY

G) Maud's

H) we have more "terroist" orginastions than the middle eaast

I) WE train the ENGLISH riot squads

j) we have a btter culture than you amercians

K) many of you are our descendants anyway ...

do i have to continue?

STFU ... were the best country in the world;

A) the radio wave was invented here

B) so was the pnumitic tye

C) we invented the systems to collecteletricity from the tidal currents

D) THX and Pro-Logic were designed here.

E) we have tayto cheese and onin

F) the Ulster FRY

G) Maud's

H) we have more "terroist" orginastions than the middle eaast

I) WE train the ENGLISH riot squads

j) we have a btter culture than you amercians

K) many of you are our descendants anyway ...

do i have to continue?

Yes because we have better spelling. ;)

If you live in the country with the most nukes raise your hand

/me raises hand

What The fuck, do you want me to shove my toe so far up your arse hole all you speak for the rest of your life is that shit?

</flame>

please dont spam physcokiller

there's no rule that avoids some1 from writting in his own language i guess

and actually it's Arabic Wrote in English so it's FrancLeArab

and it meant i got very dead from the joke they made up there abt the cookies and firefox it's Over Geeeky turining to Kweaaaky tweaaaaky

bye

aye fuk en il wrt 'n ulster sctch se if ye undersood it. u ink ur jack da lad bt il fok uh da fok. best ing but es tang es its ust grunts n mumbls.

so, your not such a big lad now.

the point of this post is, could members please post in plain English.

I also recommend the built in spell checker in firefox to to quickly have a spell-check too

Neochivers, get over yourself. If your nationality is the main thing you have to be proud about, you're not trying hard enough. To top it all off, the only one who chose to piss on the Irish in this thread was you.

Now, could we _please_ get this thread back on topic?

Well sorry for trying to make members post in plain English so it is ledgeable to EVERYONE.

and no I have many things to be proud of, I just am also proud of my nationality and my country, if you look closer its actually being pertirotic.

We may not be the biggest, we may not be the strongest, and we sure aint the prettiest. but my people stood there ground here. the taigs wanted to kick us out, be we stood firm we fought our way here, and its worth it Stormount is back with the power-sharing agreement the troubles are over and i am not going be told I can not be proud of my country.

We are 20 years ahead of the rest, the rest of Britian and Europe is only starting there freedom fights Vs. terrorist phases, and Americans are too (even though I believe 9/11 was self-inflicted).

So sorry for being proud of where I live.

Well sorry for trying to make members post in plain English so it is ledgeable to EVERYONE.

That's after 3 posts of, to say the least, dubious value. In particular as it retains to the topic of this thread.

And how about trying this level of discourse with the others aswell? There's quite a difference between "What are you trying to say?" and "What The fuck, do you want me to shove my toe so far up your arse hole all you speak for the rest of your life is that shit?"

We try to keep this forum friendly. You're not helping.

and no I have many things to be proud of, I just am also proud of my nationality and my country, if you look closer its actually being pertirotic.

<SNIP some pro-ireland BS>

Look, if this were the Patriotic Dickswinging Online forum, I'd be backing you up all the way.

But this isn't. This is a forum about hacking stuff. Nationality should be irrelevant. You're the only one so far on this forum who's made a habit of bringing nationality up.

In this thread you yet again took a regular topic and subverted it into yet another thread about "Irish people have the hairiest nuts!". What's this? Number 4 already?

By all means be proud of your country. And I'm sure you'll do your best in being the best countryman you can be. Feel free to tell the world about the great deeds of the Irish.

But unless that message relates to a topic that directly deals with hacking...

Don't use this forum for it!

hijacked by your stalker ;) .. time for the rape :P

Oh come on I know my fedEx guy - he's an ass and I'm shure That a tearier could do a better job- now the UPS guy is a hottie and a nice guy , I make him cookies every xmas :) I will post pics sometime after I get a little of the "NEW TOY" out of my system.