Joost

metatron

• 1 month later...

hey drop me an email for an invite... or do like patric norton and robert harron did when gmail came out and just list the link to the invites... or was it kevin? eh all i know is the great people at what was once known as the screen savers did it and i was thankful for it cuz thats how i got my gmail account!

yeah so if any *cough* Darren *cough* would be nice and send me an invite i would be very greatful. I know tv over the internet isent something alot of people like but its the concept behind the idea that gets your juices flowing!

I've got invites left over, the first three to pm me with the required information gets them. The required information is a first and last name (real or not is up to you) and a working email address.

Edit: I'm all out now, no more invites left.

• 2 weeks later...

We're seeing $60/month for just extended basic cable in our area,and it isn't even that good. I'm very excited about this. I just can't justify the extra cash for cable when I don't watch TV that much. I will say I tried TVU player to dismal results. It was slow, had poor channel selection, and got choppy even on a 10MB/1.5MB connection.

BTW, if anyone has an extra invite, can you hook me up? Otherwise I'll wait anxiously until it releases.

Well, I've got at least five invites right now. From what I've heard they might be infinite but I'm not sure. Anyways, I will be giving away as many invites that I can. The instructions I gave the last time still apply.

Edit: Just checked the invites status and apparently I now have 998 invites left :)

Well, I've got at least five invites right now. From what I've heard they might be infinite but I'm not sure. Anyways, I will be giving away as many invites that I can. The instructions I gave the last time still apply.

Edit: Just checked the invites status and apparently I now have 998 invites left :)

if you've got that many left I'd love one :) send to addy on profile :)

Thanks

if you've got that many left I'd love one :) send to addy on profile :)

Thanks

One: The instructions are pretty clear I think, even though I didn't copy them over at least one was able to scroll up a few messages. Doing things like this via pm avoids the infinite "Me too" responses that no one else is interested in.

Two: Your address is hidden.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...