PacketSquirrel joins Pineapplebunny combo

Just_a_User

Just some pics for fun.

Its beginning to look more like a black scorpion :) They currently operate individually but together. Pineapple grabs the clients optionally with evil portal etc, bashbunny can run metasploit etc against those clients and the packet squirrel  is my gateway to wwan (I normally use a mr3020). I was trying to get FAT support on the squirrel too so it could maybe dump the session to the sd card storage of the modem.

When you think it's controlled via a few terminal screens on a phone and it can fit in a bag its reasonably stealthy. Not NANO stealthy but still.

I normally run this with 12V 2A battery but for the pics I used the USB battery.

1513251186.png

1513251753.png

17 hours ago, PixL said:

Do you find those antennas better than the standard ones?

Yes,

I have tried quite a few different ones including some long 9dbi dual band (which i returned). These are by far the most sensitive in both 5ghz and 2.4ghz I have found so far. Also they are smaller than a lot I have tried and are rated at 8dbi which I do actually believe based on my results - there are lots of antennas out there that say as high dbi as they can get away with.  I have one hang up -  the ones I bought don't rotate. above the elbow. they do below but I guess they were glued closed or something. Don't forget to adjust the tx power output to keep within EIRP limits for your country.

Closest match i could find on flea bay (not the same seller I ordered from) ebay link

Pic comparing original ant to aftermarket.

1513340277.png

• 3 weeks later...

This is nice, it would be great if @Darren Kitchen or someone on the Hak5 team could do a video of how to config and use something like this. 

Put their main tools , PineApple , BashBunny, Ducky, Squirrel together to make a full-on Pentest Rig. 

A lot of us have all these tools but don't use them together in one set up as you've done. 

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, b0N3z said:

@Just_a_User what did you end up setting your TX power to for these antenna?

I would normally have targeted 20-21 dbm to give the same 29dBm EIRP output as stock (assuming a lossless direct connection).

But i had real difficulties (still havent figured it out) adjusting txpower down on the pineapples. So currently only use them for passive listening tasks. Shame though, it would be nice to be able to leave them on all the time rather than change over for tasks. Will look into it again when i get some time

2 hours ago, b0N3z said:

I just ordered the same so hopefully I can help a little

nice, i think for the price you cant go wrong. Hopefully they perform as well as the ones i got. Although they are not from the exact same seller - my seller disappeared after purchase. Ominous i know but thats fleabay right. The ones i linked to in previous post are using the same images soooo... goodluck? :)

I tried the usual tweaks in '/etc/config/wireless' and 'iwconfig wlan1 txpower XX', but no dice, You can change with iw reg set XX so maybe can find a country with lower tx allowance that would do the job. I will get my pineapples out later and have another bash at it. Hope its not an Atheros eeprom thing or requires messing with regulatory.bin...

All the little LEDS :lol:

You could combine this project with PopsWRT, allowing it to act as a router (PS) with an AP (Pineapple).

It wouldn't be overly useful, but a fun little project - since you can control the DHCP server, DNS server, VPN client etc. etc. you could have a bit of fun making your own hacker network.

8 hours ago, Just_a_User said:

nice, i think for the price you cant go wrong. Hopefully they perform as well as the ones i got. Although they are not from the exact same seller - my seller disappeared after purchase. Ominous i know but thats fleabay right. The ones i linked to in previous post are using the same images soooo... goodluck? :)

I tried the usual tweaks in '/etc/config/wireless' and 'iwconfig wlan1 txpower XX', but no dice, You can change with iw reg set XX so maybe can find a country with lower tx allowance that would do the job. I will get my pineapples out later and have another bash at it. Hope its not an Atheros eeprom thing or requires messing with regulatory.bin...

yea for $2 something a pc I figured why not.  Ill check em out for sure.  I always looking for a different option on shorter antenna if I wanna throw it in my back pack and still utilize the pack so there isnt just a tetra in it lol

Archived