problem of how to get valid credit card

Frankwilly

11 hours ago, Frankwilly said:

please how do I get the single used card or debit card 

You google it.

For example in Ireland you can get 3V cards, they generate a single use credit card number.

Three in the UK do top uppable cards also.

You need to check what is available in your country.

Also as Foxtrot mentioned, we don't condone illegal activities here. Everything I am discussing is perfectly legal.

Sounds to me he's looking for stolen credit cards, not help using one, which shouldn't be an issue. It's 2017. If you don't know how to use a credit card, get the hell off the internet and go back to kindergarten.

@Frankwilly we are not a carding site. Ask your mom for help kid.

Frankwilly - Develop your spoken and written language skills, learn to write computer programs.  Then you will make enough money so the credit card companies will find you.  If you want to risk prison, you will have the skills to answer your own question.  I don't really know what you seek but if you wish help committing a crime, do the time and make the effort. Then, if you screw up, you can do it in jail.

Frankly, I think he's just pulling our willy and taking a piss out of us... o.O

You people are a bunch of meanies!

I credit card all the time so I’m legit First you computer, then you internet, then you shop, then you shopping cart, then you register, then you validate e-mail (make sure you e-mail before all this), then you credit card, then you submit, then you wait. Voilà, you’re a certified credit carder. 

With great credit, comes great responsibility. 

The OP's question can be taken 2 ways:

• How do I find a valid, stolen credit card on the internet?
  • How do I obtain my own credit card?

Given that this is a hacking forum and he's asked us instead of his local bank (or even his parents), I would say he's looking for the answer to the first question, or a variation of it at least.

However all the variations share one thing in common - and that is they're illegal.

*Looks for the lock button*

Maaaaan, when can I lock threads?

On 11/23/2017 at 10:20 PM, Dave-ee Jones said:

However all the variations share one thing in common - and that is they're illegal.

At first read I thought you were refering to the two ways the OP’s question could be taken and wanted to know more.

what don’t I know!?