top ten passwords

Guest ABC

what I do is have a base and varables

eg

*****EKuyG

the first two are radom letters and the next 3 numbers ... so since noone knows my real base all i do is in the pass hint put the varable

what I do is have a base and varables

eg

*****EKuyG

the first two are radom letters and the next 3 numbers ... so since noone knows my real base all i do is in the pass hint put the varable

except for one simple problem: now everyone knows this and has a very simple to crack 5 byte password. hell, that can be brute forced in no time.

lol if you use those passwords u must be a total tard, or u dont care if someone gets access to it... i often just signup with a very memorable bad password if im not bothered.

just use a combination of a-z0-9!"£$%^&*() in your passwords. whatever is memorable... say... my name could be...

m1k3wh!tehur$t ...good password i feel,...

I like it when people use the same password for everything. There's nothing better than sitting at a coffee shop and getting someone's myspace password that also works for their aol mail, yahoo mail ... etc.

I still can't believe most forums don't have a secure login page. That and whenever you request your password, most sites are able to send you your original password which means it's stored in their database in clear text. Now you have to trust the forum admins, the mail server admins, and anyone listening in between.