wetelectric

Would you eat this?  

42 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes, I would eat it
    • No, I would not eat it
    • I would make love to it

Damn, I want some of that!

Hangover or no hangover, that's some good stuff!

I always found a good breakfast for college (especially after being out drinking, hence posting it here ;)) used to be those rolls with the assorted seeds on the top with a hot spicy cajun chicken fillet or two, topped with a couple of slices or cheese... a couple of those and a bottle or two of energy drink... sets you right up for college!

I love supermarkets with hot meat counters near colleges!

Drink a load of water before you crash, and make sure you have some 100% Coca Cola in the fridge for the next morning. I have no idea what they put in it, and I probally don't want to know, but it does wake you up damn quickly.

Meh... water, sleep, Dr Pepper or Coca Cola (the real stuff, not defcaf, sugar free or any of that crap) and maybe one or two caffeine pills when you wake up, if it's particularly bad, take 1 indigestion tablet every few hours and painkillers when required. Food at the earliest possible moment without throwing up and make it something hot.

You could probably suppliment the soft drink with tea/coffee if you don't eat anything hot.

To be honest I tend to skip everything after the caffeine pills (except the food, gotta have food) usually since getting on with the day and not feeling sorry for yourself works wonders...

the only downside to energy drinks though, especially if you don't drink enough water, is that caffeine is a diuretic which basically means it'll make you pee a lot... combined with alcohol it can really dehydrate you...

the vitamins and stimulant effects are good in the morning though, just make sure you drink enough water with it.

Looks good.... *puke*.. But the best hangover cure I've ever had was using one of those "health drinks" as a mixer all night (with vodka). The next morning I felt like a champ. If memory serves me correctly, the drink was called Xango and it's packed with antioxidants. Supposidly you're only supposed to take a shot worth a day to 'be healthly', but I drank the whole 2 litre bottle.

Oh, you can also just keep drinking the second you wake up. Take a shot of <whatever> with a few asprin and you should be set.

OMFG GOD YES I WOULD BANG THAT SO HARD... :lol:

yep id eat it

100th post gigity gigity goo!

34ywehg.jpg

Well id like to tahnk for getting me to my 100th post id like to thank first off god id also like to thank the devil and id also like to thank linus i would also like to eat a processor to showmy gradtetude *eats processor* good tastey thanks...!!!

Oh, you can also just keep drinking the second you wake up. Take a shot of <whatever> with a few asprin and you should be set.

now your talking, The best way to aviod a hangover is to just stay drunk.