Darren Is That You?

Anton

Ok as soon as i saw this i thought of Darren, maybe its so mad id hack from the past? lol i see it says ca? is that u darren? lol

69796299221349170441.jpeg

Lol u should show this in one of the episodes!! lol

Edited by Anton

Lol, his picture just made me laugh!

Hahhaha yea, in all serious ness though for a second i was like CA hmmmm just might be him or maybe his long lost brother? lol u gotta admit though it does look like him ahahahhaah!

I wouldn't say it looks like Darren, but thats one hell of a fake ID. For 1, "Fire Penguin Disco Panda"? Also, DMV, doesn't let you smile in driver license photos. They don't even let you wear your glasses when getting a photo ID or drivers license, and thats one of the ways they can spot fakes, is people forget when forging them, they have photo ID's with their glasses on, which gets you carded at the bar every time.

I wouldn't say it looks like Darren, but thats one hell of a fake ID. For 1, "Fire Penguin Disco Panda"? Also, DMV, doesn't let you smile in driver license photos. They don't even let you wear your glasses when getting a photo ID or drivers license, and thats one of the ways they can spot fakes, is people forget when forging them, they have photo ID's with their glasses on, which gets you carded at the bar every time.

I thought the smiling thing was only for passports?

I thought the smiling thing was only for passports?

Not in the state of NJ. Might be different state by state, but in NJ, no hats, no smiling, and no glasses. A face made like that dude above, they'd make you take it again..lol

My goodness!