now to figure out how to install it

Check on the github wiki for a wild and unofficial way to try it (waiting for official release by admins)

I'm working on promised features.

Auto-refresh works and 2 switches are available.

Please let me know what do you think about it ;-)

Cheers !

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a question, what is the command to install reaver to USB?

A suggestion would be if you could add a link to install reaver to usb, or if you could write a little text in the module, describing the install to usb. Just because I'm lazy ;)

Just a question, what is the command to install reaver to USB?

A suggestion would be if you could add a link to install reaver to usb, or if you could write a little text in the module, describing the install to usb. Just because I'm lazy ;)

ssh your pineapple and run :

opkg install --dest usb reaver
[/CODE]

if you already installed in internal, just uninstall it (opkg remove reaver and run the command above.

It's included in v0.2, release soon ;-)

I' maybe a bit stupid here now, but Reaver module is not reporting reaver as installed. Even though I can run both reaver and wash from commandline. I tried to remove the reaver module, and install it again, but still don't detect reaver. Not even after a reboot.

Do I have to have an external usb wlan interface plugged in for this to work? Or have I missed something else?

The output from reaver module

reaver is not installed... <input type="button" onclick="install_reaver()" value="install reaver" />
[/CODE]

That put aside I really like the looks of your module, and especially that loading animation ;)

EDIT

Just as a hack I made Reaver module report reaver as installed by changing the following line

[CODE]
$is_reaver_installed = exec("which reaver") != "" ? 1 : 0;
[/CODE]

into

[CODE]
$is_reaver_installed = exec("which reaver") != "*" ? 1 : 0;
[/CODE]

In reaver_vars.php

EDIT 2

The AP scan is working flawlessly, and its great that it's enough to click your chosen network and all details is filled in automatically.

But how is the output from reaver supposed to be? Is it refreshed every second or something like that? Or is it only showing output every 5 min or something? The thing is that I can briefly see an mac address, and after that the output section is completely white.

Edited by loozr

I' maybe a bit stupid here now, but Reaver module is not reporting reaver as installed. Even though I can run both reaver and wash from commandline. I tried to remove the reaver module, and install it again, but still don't detect reaver. Not even after a reboot.

Do I have to have an external usb wlan interface plugged in for this to work? Or have I missed something else?

The output from reaver module

reaver is not installed... <input type="button" onclick="install_reaver()" value="install reaver" />
[/CODE]

That put aside I really like the looks of your module, and especially that loading animation ;)

EDIT

Just as a hack I made Reaver module report reaver as installed by changing the following line

[CODE]
$is_reaver_installed = exec("which reaver") != "" ? 1 : 0;
[/CODE]

into

[CODE]
$is_reaver_installed = exec("which reaver") != "*" ? 1 : 0;
[/CODE]

In reaver_vars.php

EDIT 2

The AP scan is working flawlessly, and its great that it's enough to click your chosen network and all details is filled in automatically.

But how is the output from reaver supposed to be? Is it refreshed every second or something like that? Or is it only showing output every 5 min or something? The thing is that I can briefly see an mac address, and after that the output section is completely white.

Hi loozr (really ?)

Thanks for the feedback !

First :

Thanks for the EDIT1 : I have to check why it doesn't work as provided (RTMF :-( ...). If someone is experiencing the same, just let me know.

Then:

The auto-refresh doesn't work yet (in v0.1). I'll commit the last update soon. So in the mean time : click on the "refresh output" button (not to fast plz :D).

The output content is the output provided by the command submitted (with -vv implied). If you want to check : just ssh your pineapple and open the log in : "/pineapple/logs/reaver[bSSID].log".

Cheers !

Well, I just have to say that what I have discovered might just be in my setup, but I'm kind of doubting that your module actually kick my reaver in action at all. This may be a followup error because of my hack in reaver_vars.php for all that I know.

Looking through your module files I actually found those logfiles, but the thing is that they are empty. So I did test the reaver module manually and it's working as it should. But your module is unable to start reaver, or so it seems.

What happens when I start the attack from your module is that it flashes quickly in the output that the attack is started, and then goes blank. And nothing ends up in the mentioned logfiles. Also ps does not show anything called reaver.

I've tested in Chrome and Firefox. And the pineapple is 2.6.4, reaver 1.4 installed on usb.

It would be nice to hear from others, if this problem is only for me or not..

And yeah, loozr indeed! ;) Cheers!

Edited by loozr

Hi winr :rolleyes:

So it seems you cannot run the command from my module. The command line in v0.1 used is :

reaver -i $int -b $victime -a -vv >> /pineapple/logs/reaver$victime.log | at now &
[/CODE]

Replace $int by mon0 & $victime by MAC_BSSID_TARGET_AP

So try to run this command from ssh and let me know if data coming in the logfile. (first 'killall reaver' to clean-up)

Cheers

Edited by Hackrylix

Yes, I have tried jerking around with the command in your module, but can't figure it out. :P

Anyways running the following where 00:00.. is replaced with my network

reaver -i mon0 -b 00:00:00:00:00:00 -a -vv >> /pineapple/logs/reaver00:00:00:00:00:00.log | at now &
[/CODE]

Does not write anything to screen, (as expected) but creates a logfile in /pineapple/logs/reaver00:.....log and that logfile states

[CODE]
[+] Waiting for beacon from 00:00:00:00:00:00
[+] Switching mon0 to channel 1
[+] Switching mon0 to channel 2
[+] Switching mon0 to channel 3
[+] Switching mon0 to channel 4
[+] Switching mon0 to channel 5
[+] Switching mon0 to channel 6
[+] Switching mon0 to channel 7
[+] Switching mon0 to channel 8
[+] Switching mon0 to channel 9
[+] Switching mon0 to channel 10
[+] Switching mon0 to channel 11
[+] Switching mon0 to channel 12
[+] Switching mon0 to channel 13
[+] Switching mon0 to channel 14
[+] Switching mon0 to channel 1
[+] Switching mon0 to channel 2
[+] Switching mon0 to channel 3
[/CODE]

So reaver is running when started manually via ssh, but not from the module.. :(

Edited by loozr

Really strange bug.

The problem seems to be on the php exec side.

What if you change the command in the php file with "logger test php is ok" and then run a 'logread' to see if the php exec is working.

I'm currently working the v0.2 so I'll try to see if I can find a unique way to get this working everytime (There are many ways to launch a command so I have to find out which is the best. Suggestions ?)

Thanks for report ;-)

Cheers

It's kind of weird, because that test worked flawlessly.. logread printed

Sep 25 18:00:44 Pineapple user.notice root: test php is ok
[/CODE]

haha, ok cool ... So what the F**** lol. It's launching and working very well on my pineapple. I have to reflash to check out of the box.

Does Sebkinne or Wistle Master know how to fix that ?

In the mean time : the v0.2 is coming so if (you are patient){wait for the official update} else { wild update from sources (cf github/download) } ;

Have fun while I'm investigating what's going on.

Cheers

PS : You don't bug me so just keep me up to date :-D

hehe, I wish I could write in code like you! ;)

Updated from your github, and I have to say that the new layout is great! And I love the alternative arguments! Really great work!

If only the reaver was actually working... Still no phun. I have no idea what might be the cause. I should maybe reflash the pineapple, but I think I'll wait until someone else either confirms or denies the problems I'm having..

Cheers!

hehe, I wish I could write in code like you! ;)

Updated from your github, and I have to say that the new layout is great! And I love the alternative arguments! Really great work!

If only the reaver was actually working... Still no phun. I have no idea what might be the cause. I should maybe reflash the pineapple, but I think I'll wait until someone else either confirms or denies the problems I'm having..

Cheers!

Thanks for support !

I have to wait other feedback to know if the problem is on my side or your's.

Cheers

And now it works! :D

I ran opkg remove reaver, and your module still reported reaver as installed. Then I edited the isInstalled check, i.e. removed * and your module reported reaver as not installed, and gave me options to install it, and I chose on USB.

And when I'm running reaver now, it works! I'm not sure what the cause might be, but installing reaver from your module seems to made the trick in my case!

Thanks for your superb work! B)

Cheers!

And now it works! :D

I ran opkg remove reaver, and your module still reported reaver as installed. Then I edited the isInstalled check, i.e. removed * and your module reported reaver as not installed, and gave me options to install it, and I chose on USB.

And when I'm running reaver now, it works! I'm not sure what the cause might be, but installing reaver from your module seems to made the trick in my case!

Thanks for your superb work! B)

Cheers!

Happy that's working ! And thanks for support !

So if I understand, the "" was working. I have to remove the * and dive into man to see what's the right way.

So the v0.2 seems ok. but I have to know if the layout is okay (maybe a mobile template switch in case of mobile access).

I'm working on a simplified (mobile target) ui of the pineapple with a switch.

Will it be useful ?

Cheers !

Yes, it seems that "" was right all the time.. No idea why it didn't work in my case. Anyway now it does.

In my opinion the v0.2 layout seems very nice!

And a mobile layout would be nice, but not something I would use regularly though. Especially when the rest of the UI is not optimized for mobile access.

(you are talking about like cell phones and such, right?)

Anyway, I'm gonna butt out of this thread now, and leave some room for others! ;)

Hi guys !

The v0.2 is officially released and seems to work.

About the layout :

- I can rewrite the layout of the entire pineapple to work on a mobile mode (@loozr : yes, it's smartphone related)

but modules-ui have to be rewritten.

- I can make only a mobile-ui for my module as an experiment then we'll see.

Cheers and Have fun ^^

PS :

Okay, got it working, but I'm thinking the layout needs worked on. The panels overlap on my 1024X768 screen. Maybe it's just firefox. I hate firefox.

1024x768 ? Really ? What kind of monitor is it (monochrome 12" from 1994 ?) . Just loling : D

Working on this ... ASAp

Edited by Hackrylix

Hi guys !

The v0.2 is officially released and seems to work.

About the layout :

- I can rewrite the layout of the entire pineapple to work on a mobile mode (@loozr : yes, it's smartphone related)

but modules-ui have to be rewritten.

- I can make only a mobile-ui for my module as an experiment then we'll see.

Cheers and Have fun ^^

PS :

1024x768 ? Really ? What kind of monitor is it (monochrome 12" from 1994 ?) . Just loling : D

Working on this ... ASAp

Don't mock those good old ones, would never change it for a retina display! ;)

I'd say that the panels overlapping goes for the complete UI, not only the Reaver module..

However if Hackrylix would like to be a a good samaritan and rewrite the complete Pineapples UI, then I'd say he has earned a beer! ;)

Hey,

I have a old CRT too used for my servers, those old things never die ^^

So if we want a complete rewrite of the ui, I propose to make some mock, vote and develop ;-)

What is the most important to be shown ? Landscape or Portrait or auto-rotate ? For which screen-size ? , a lot to do, but can be cool...

Should I start to work on this ?

Cheers !

PS : Should we rewrite a least the main ui to match 1024x768 ? What are your resolution ? Maybe a poll...

ok so I've just tried to install the reaver module to usb, it says it installed but it doesn't show up in the list of Installed Infusions, also DNS Spoof no longer works, I click start but it still shows as disabled.

it seems there isn't any space left on the pineapple for it to run

root@Pineapple:/pineapple/dnsspoof# ./dnsspoof.sh

./dnsspoof.sh: line 2: can't create /pineapple/logs/dnsspoof.log: No space left on device

root@Pineapple:/pineapple/dnsspoof#