Tv Shows

okiwan

So any one else wrapped up in a show? i dont watch TV but i watch TV shows. ;)

anyways i like supernatural, trueblood, dexter, cartoons etc...

but i know im a little late but i just started watching LOST. ok so im really late. but i just started season 1 an iv been watching it for 12 hours straight so far. im totally hooked. i have an issue with giving new shows a try. every one tells me to watch WEEDS but i wont do it.

so what do you like?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really watch TV, but I do watch:

PBS

Big Bang Theory

IT Crowd

Pure Pwnage (original and new series)

Anything documentary, computer, or art related or how stuff works.

Mostly netflix movies and internet stuff, rarely any actual television except PBS, and if I remember Big Bang Theory, but I usually just stream the episodes if I miss it.

I was thinking about watching lost, while it was on there were a lot of people saying how good it was, now I only hear how many loose ends they left and that the finale left something to be desired.

I just finished Battlestar Galactica, the new one, it was pretty good.

Watched Dexter, excited for the new season this month.

Watched Star Trek Voyager / DS9 while they were on air, and occasionally will jump back in with them.

Love the Big Bang Theory, sadly, I've seen all the episodes about 5-15 times...don't ask...

Also watch NCIS, it's always sunny in Philadelphia, scrubs(old ones), modern family,

Me and my wife watch Lie to Me, White Collar, Leverage, Pysch, House, Bones , Doctor Who on our DVR when we have time.

Wife watches Weeds, I don't care for it but she enjoys it.

Occasionally watch some anime when the mood strikes me.

LOL I felt the same way... like WTF DID THAT REALLY JUST HAPPEN?!?

I just found this though:

http://io9.com/5629229/how-to-get-into-20-...-ultimate-guide

I forgot stargate, I watched all but the last season, then some guy told me what happens and ruined it, so i never got around to finishing it.

And I watched all of Buffy the vampire slayer...I had a thing for Willow =P

I was thinking about watching lost, while it was on there were a lot of people saying how good it was, now I only hear how many loose ends they left and that the finale left something to be desired.

Me and my wife watch Lie to Me, White Collar, Leverage, Pysch, House, Bones , Doctor Who on our DVR when we have time.

Wife watches Weeds, I don't care for it but she enjoys it.

Occasionally watch some anime when the mood strikes me.

Lost spoiler:

Yup, they went with the 'cheap' ending, so that they wouldn't have to explain everything..

:huh:

Psych and Leverage are pretty good too :D

nice link battz.

star wars > star trek, though

twilight zone, i watch the marathons every new years.

highlander rules

x-files was cool but annoying cause they never solved anything

i watched a few episodes of season 1 of dr.who. didnt really get into it but it was ok.

I love Doctor Who, which first season did you watch, the one with chistopher ellecston (sp) or the original one (B&W)?

My favorite Doctor so far is David Tenant.

I noticed that about the X-Files, where they only made progress like twice a season, slightly annoying, but I didn't watch enough for it to make a real difference.

ok TV shows BTW I haven't had a working TV in 2 years now mostly Hulu or downlaods if i can't find what i'm looking for.

Mythbusters

Duel Survival (another one of those survival shows but it pairs a hippie and a former spec ops guy 'funny as hell')

The Colony (1st season was pretty good 2nd has not had some of the coolness factor)

Warehouse 13

Chuck

Stargate Universe

South Park

Weeds

Bullshit!

and on Revision 3

Hak5 (duh)

Tekzilla

Scam School

Dig reel

Penn Point

And of course this is not all at 1 time as the seasons stop

Mythbusters FTW

Also love documentaries and The Universe on the History Channel (though the rest of the History Channel lineup pisses me off...jeez, I remember when I used to complain that all they had on was WWII documentaries. Now it's nothing but Nostradamus, UFOs, and reality show drek.

Looking forward to Fringe coming back on. It's like the good old days of the X-Files, but with more plausible characters. For example, how the hell could Scully still be doubting Mulder's paranormal theories after years of seeing aliens, liver-eating immortals, and humanoid fluke worms up close and personal!? After a few episodes, the Fringe crew basically just say "Ok" to whatever crazy shite Walter proposes to explain what's going on, lol.

Right now, I'm lulzing like a mf'er at Louie on FX. Definitely one of the best comedians I've seen in a long time!

I watch these on a regular basis:

South Park

House MD

Weeds

Dexter

The Office

Project Runway

It's extremely rare for me to turn on the TV and just flip through the channels.

Edited by dr0p

This one got me thinking.....I've heard of the name "The IT Crowd" but never gave it much thought. So I checked out a wikipedia article on it and it sounds awesome! Any good sources for episodes? (does BBC America show it? Hulu redirected me to IFC's website, but it looks like they only have season 4. Guess I could always try proxying myself to a UK server and try to watch it off the BBC's website, but that's usually pretty sloooooooow)

Edited by chikpee