January Desktops!!~~

h3%5kr3w

I just like looking at all the icons and figuring out what programs people are running. @metatron you going to be at Dayton Hamfest in June? I'd like to know your opinions on Yaesu FT-857 if you have one, PM. I think I remember you saying you had an 897.

in no way am i trying to be a dick about anyone who has these, but am i the only one who is surprised by people who have 'adobe reader' or '<computer co> assistant' shortcuts on their desktops. how often do you really ever open the program then go search for the file, is it not usually the other way around? i know everyone does shit differently, but it just seems like one of those things that should be deleted instantly. maybe i'm the only one who thinks like that shrug.gif

in no way am i trying to be a dick about anyone who has these, but am i the only one who is surprised by people who have 'adobe reader' or '<computer co> assistant' shortcuts on their desktops. how often do you really ever open the program then go search for the file, is it not usually the other way around? i know everyone does shit differently, but it just seems like one of those things that should be deleted instantly. maybe i'm the only one who thinks like that shrug.gif

Any file, like a PDF that opens on its own, i delete the short cuts most of the time, but some things are programs, like photoshop, which is where you create the end file, so I hear what you are saying, but I have short cuts to all kinds of shit, and its usually what Im workign on a daily basis. Most of my currnet work for clients, generally sits on my desktop until I finish it, then move all their shit to one folder within some archive on my desktop for quick access.

Everyone has a method to their own madness....

Oops! sorry for the late reply

@cykio -- customize.org here is the direct link as they have different wallpapers you can get.. same kinda theme :)

http://customize.org/wallpapers/47722

Edit: decided to try some new ones last night, think I settled on a nice one :P..

Edit again: jut noticed I underlined rather then adding url tags lol

KZgh2.png

Haha yeah, it's a good site for rainmeter stuff if you use that too. I've got quite the few good wallpapers, just can't settle on a good one.. think I've got it though (above one)

Removed the evidence? :P