xbox 360 elite

brad..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I bought the Super Elite COD version before Christmas as my old Release Premium was dying on me :( Got a 3rd party 360 HDD Transfer kit to do the transfer between 20gb and 250gb and works a treat. Jasper console is amazingly quiet compared to the release, doesn't even get warm where as the release would be hot in seconds. as well as that, if you install games to the hdd then the disk drive goes silent and it ends up quieter than the ps3!

I dont have one, but am going to get one here pretty soon. Just wondering, do you guys have yours modded at all, or are they stock?

my old premium was nodded - clear case and blue lights, but due to the xbox death rate I'd rather keep my warrenty than mod the elite.

I have an Elite (Gamertag: Snubsie). Had it since last summer and it still works like a charm.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought my elite in 2007. I was hoping by then the RROD's were over. But mine crashed. Didn't get the RROD specifically, but some weird graphical issues. Got a refurbrished box back. It seems a bit louder than my original one though. But so far so good...been 8 months on this replacement one...

• 3 weeks later...