Irony?

DigitalManiak

Just got home from school and had some stuff waiting on me, one thing was my fon router that I finally ordered after wanting one for months, and the other was NetFlix, well I'm not sure about you other NetFlix users but I'll go in and run up a huge que and I never pay attention to whats on its way so its a surprise every week, when I opened the DVD I nearly busted a gut laughing...

img0133j.jpg

I just think its ironic both came on the same day.

Just got home from school and had some stuff waiting on me, one thing was my fon router that I finally ordered after wanting one for months, and the other was NetFlix, well I'm not sure about you other NetFlix users but I'll go in and run up a huge que and I never pay attention to whats on its way so its a surprise every week, when I opened the DVD I nearly busted a gut laughing...

img0133j.jpg

I just think its ironic both came on the same day.

NO WAY !

if I still had a job I would have picked one up months ago, or honestly, I would have just bought a pre-modded pineapple. I just lucked out that a few classmates needed some PC help and were not only willing to pay for it, but did. I saw that movie as a good omen, and am pleased to report that all went smooth with my Fon :) now as soon as some more people screw up their PCs at school, I'll be able to get the hak pack and get my pineapple sticker for the top LMAO