Hak5 Busch Gardens Meetup Aftermath

Snubs

Thanks to everyone that was able to make it yesterday to Busch Gardens and the bar afterwards. I for one had an amazing time and I hope everyone that joined us did as well. It was great getting to know some of our viewers and make some new friends! We even had a guy come out who had just seen his first episode last night! I think in all we had over 40+ people show up at any given time, which is pretty good for a $60.00 theme park when it was supposed to rain.

Here's a thread to everyone to link to videos, post pictures, and anything else they want to throw in. Also, if you still have your code (on the ticket) email us at feedback@hak5.org.

Again, thank you for venturing to our hometown to make our 4th birthday party a success!

I have the battering ram video but its 75M... FTP??

Upload to some place like Blip.tv

They let you upload large video files and do the flash converting for you, as well as host the original files for people who want to download them.

Hey Snubbs! It's me, the noob guy that watch a couple eps the night before. =D I've watched a few more today! LOVE IT! I had a FRAKING blast! I've not had so much fun in a long LONG time! I'm very glad I got to meet everyone yesterday! So much fun!

Prowin, epic photoshop! :)

Upload to some place like Blip.tv

They let you upload large video files and do the flash converting for you, as well as host the original files for people who want to download them.

http://blip.tv/file/2482407/

EDIT: The video has been fixed and is at the same link above.

Here is also a pix with my iPhone of a pix of Producer Paul and @jodyfranklin taking pictures with there iPhones.

3827853327_8d88ea49c5.jpg

ArXiX

Hey Snubbs! It's me, the noob guy that watch a couple eps the night before. =D I've watched a few more today! LOVE IT! I had a FRAKING blast! I've not had so much fun in a long LONG time! I'm very glad I got to meet everyone yesterday! So much fun!

Prowin, epic photoshop! :)

Lost Legend, you sound lame... Who would bring a guy like you to something as cool at the Hak5 meetup. Its only for the cool people, not for peeps like you!!!

PS. I am waiting on the edited video to finish encoding. Got to love that a Mac Book Pro comes with video editing software and you dont have to buy/pirate it like M$.

-ArXiX

Lost Legend, you sound lame... Who would bring a guy like you to something as cool at the Hak5 meetup. Its only for the cool people, not for peeps like you!!!

PS. I am waiting on the edited video to finish encoding. Got to love that a Mac Book Pro comes with video editing software and you dont have to buy/pirate it like M$.

-ArXiX

LOL - That would be you my friend! And if your bringing me, such a lamer, to something this kool, what does that say about you? :P

Those battering ram videos are awesome! Wish I could have been there!

I was standing on the side lines when they were on it (stupid stomach), I heard someone on the ride, on the second shouting, ask "WTF are they saying?!?" And then when the ride was over some old guy, as he was exiting the fence area said "WTH did we just hear?!?" The look of confusion on everyone's face on the ride in the middle was priceless!

LOL I loved it!

Funniest thing was when a group of us non-riders stood in the middle of the area in front of the Griffon to only have a line form behind us all the way back to the bridge. We moved aside and the line reformed in front of the queue line. Quite a study in human nature or just hvaing fun "pwning the sheeple".

We should have tried to get all 40 or so of us to stare up into the trees for 5 minutes or so and one by one sneak out of the crowd to see if it would take on a life of its own - not everything is a high tech hack).

cool videos. but what the shit, that ride doesn't go upside down?

i have a video from the battering ram, http://rapidshare.com/files/267880507/hak5...t_side.AVI.html

but i can't wait for the final edit with all of the camera angles.

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

i have a video from the battering ram, http://rapidshare.com/files/267880507/hak5...t_side.AVI.html

but i can't wait for the final edit with all of the camera angles.

this is the error i got when i tried to watch ur video

Error

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.