Anyone get beat up yesterday? (6/6/06)

kYd

Any emo's get their ass wupped today? I'm looking at you melodic. :P
Looking at your icon thingy I think your emo! so I hope you get beat up!

You couldn't really class me as anything, I'm just me :?

And the pic is of Rachel Bilson <3

love you all, catch you on myspace <3 xx xx

Any emo's get their ass wupped today? I'm looking at you melodic. :P
Looking at your icon thingy I think your emo! so I hope you get beat up!

You couldn't really class me as anything, I'm just me :?

And the pic is of Rachel Bilson <3

love you all, catch you on myspace <3 xx xx

cough e-m-o I love screamo music....well not really but one song about lighting the world on fire too watch it burn

Um... ok, I think someone is going to have to fill me in on this one. What's going on here?

Things have gotten very weird around here the last couple of days.

emokidbeatdownday4nz.jpg

Looking towards melodic.... :twisted:

Dude, that is pretty f***ed up.

WTF is wrong w/ people?

Yes, what the hell is going on? I've never heard of such heinous actions before. Why were emo/goth/any kids for that matter, being beat-up yesterday? And why for just the way they dress/act? What has happened to our youth? What has caused them to become so ignorant of other's lives and emotions that they blatantly disregard them? I’m only a year out of high school and is seems as though all hell has broken lose.

Something is seriously wrong.

WTF is wrong w/ people?

Yes, what the hell is going on? I've never heard of such heinous actions before. Why were emo/goth/any kids for that matter, being beat-up yesterday? And why for just the way they dress/act? What has happened to our youth? What has caused them to become so ignorant of other's lives and emotions that they blatantly disregard them? I’m only a year out of high school and is seems as though all hell has broken lose.

it was the 6/6/06!

so its just an excuse to beat up emo kids, who cares/who needs an excuse :P

WTF is wrong w/ people?

bwhahahahahahahahahahaha.... my splean!! damn u

Damn my ignorance! I didn't know there was a whole day devoted to it. And on 6-6-6 I even saw a couple of emos and was thinking their asses needed to be kicked back to normal.

WTF is wrong w/ people?

I quite agree, even if I am going to get laughed at for doing so. It's screwed up, and it's not going to change in the foreseeable future either.