What's with the Beer?

stoosh

i still believe adds on iptv is a fail. you drink free beer yipee. i aint drinking anything im watching adds about you drinking :P . im happy i dont half to sit through 1 hour of becks plugging.

*sits back and waits for flaming

Rable Rable Rable Rable.

why cant any of the beer companies try their own products so they can see how bitter their beer is, I guess they never herd of quality control

by law soda companies are required to double check the quality of each batch of the product they make sure the item is of the proper quality so it doesn't wind up tasting bitter like beer

I tried a sip of beer before and it was so bitter i'm not sure how people force them self to drink it

if you want an alcoholic drink, why not add a little bit of alcohol to your favorite sods that way you get the alcohol with out having to suffer through the taste of beer

Well

/sits back

I definetly like getting sponsored by a beer company. :)

It just looks like you "try to hard" with the advertising,

I'm fine with sponsors etc.

It just looks like you "try to hard" with the advertising,

I'm fine with sponsors etc.

for me I don't really have much of a problem with it since when they use the ad products like the beer in the show, they keep it on the table with the logo showing,

now if they plastered ad logo over the actual important content in the show then that would be different but as it is now, they are just making use of empty set space