Revision3 joins the layoff club

IceCold

Wow. Two of the people I actually watched on there are now gone. Pixel Perfect and Webdrifter. I really don;t care for the rest of their shows except for Hak5 and their beta WSYK show.

I couldn't understand why pixel perfect would get the yanked. Yes the show didn't attract the sponsors cause it's an educational show that you normally find on Public broadcasting network. They normally have no ads either and the show could be resold onto a DVD

I still find it werid that web-shows like 'You suck at Photoshop' rate well and get advertisers. YSAP is more a frustrated and ruder version of Bert's Pixel Perfect

I have to think that pixelcorps would be willing to pick up pixelperfect. It fits into their lineup better anyway.

As for Webdrifter - it never was going to catch on. The niche is too small for a company to run.

Wasn't pixel perfect produced by Pixel Corps? I could have sworn I saw a Gear Media Tech or Macbreak about the behind the scenes on that show and I thought it was done in Pixel Corps studio, not Rev3's. Then again, I'm on the East coast and know very little about happenings out there.

Wasn't pixel perfect produced by Pixel Corps? I could have sworn I saw a Gear Media Tech or Macbreak about the behind the scenes on that show and I thought it was done in Pixel Corps studio, not Rev3's. Then again, I'm on the East coast and know very little about happenings out there.

I believe that when they started, Pixel Perfect was filming at Pixel Corps. Once Rev3 got their studio setup though production moved there. It was at that point that all the old Pixel Perfect fans started all the threads about how the show was better before the move ;)

I believe that when they started, Pixel Perfect was filming at Pixel Corps. Once Rev3 got their studio setup though production moved there. It was at that point that all the old Pixel Perfect fans started all the threads about how the show was better before the move ;)

People don't like change.

Pixel Perfect is a great show, but I guess they weren't doing the numbers or getting the demographic they wanted for their network. I hope Bert gets picked up somewhere else or goes solo on his own site with the same format.

I like change so long as it is an improvment. But change happens, just like shit... XD

Pixel Perfect has interesting information however to be honest Burt Monroe isn't the best presenter in the world.

And bluntly I hated Web Drifter and Internet Superstar. Martin Sergeant is the most annoying man on earth. To me at least.

Lane just didn't seem to have a function except for having had history with Kevin, Alex and Martin. I mean really, Pop Siren? It's just a mix of everything already on Rev3.

However, I am surprised that they laid off Hippie Glen.

People don't like change.

THEN WHY!!!why go with them? naw jk.

wow

We have heard from a source close to Revision3 that in addition to Lane and Berger, Revision3 has laid off director of comedy programming and Internet Superstar host Martin Sargent and six others. Diggnation producer Glenn McElhose has been laid off as well, but will remain at Revision3 as a freelancer.

ya lay off the INTERNET SUPERSTAR WTF?

Makes me sad :(

It's a shame all the work gone to waste,

Hopefully they stay running indie.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOES!!! Not Hippie Glenn!!

Now all Kevin and Alex have to poke fun at is Prager.

I really like Pixel Perfect. Bert's amazing. But I gotta say I agree with kickarse, Bert ain't no Darren Kitchen ;)