Survey

DingleBerries

I have a paper due and its to late to go out and interview people. I really only need 2 responses. This is what i need, if you dont mind :P..Please and thank you.

Name

i. Age

ii. Race

iii. Socioeconomic Information

a. Education

b. Income

iv. Occupation

v. Rural or Urban residence

Fear of crime in America Survey

Rate your fear of: (1=not afraid at all; 10=very afraid)

1. Being approached on the street by a beggar or panhandler

2. Being raped or sexually assaulted

3. Being murdered

4. Being attacked by someone with a weapon

5. Having your car stolen

6. Having your property damaged my vandals

What are most afraid of and why.

Id be grateful if someone took this.. not asking you to do my home work...i still have 5 pages to write after this.

I have a paper due and its to late to go out and interview people. I really only need 2 responses. This is what i need, if you dont mind :P..Please and thank you.

Name

i. Age

ii. Race

a. Education

b. Income

iv. Occupation

3. Being murdered

Id be grateful if someone took this.. not asking you to do my home work...i still have 5 pages to write after this.

White

High school senior

none

rural

1. 1

2. 1

3. 4

4. 2

5. 6

6. 8

Most afraid of the property damage. Mainly because it would be done when im not around to stop it. Ive taken karate and judo and can usually defend myself in most situations. the only problem i have with that list is that i wouldnt be around for the last 2.

Shannon

i. 22

ii. mixed

a. Graduated College

b. 20-40

iv. Bank teller/ New media personality

v. urban townhouse

1. Being approached on the street by a beggar or panhandler = 1

2. Being raped or sexually assaulted = 7

3. Being murdered = 3

4. Being attacked by someone with a weapon = 6 (gone up since I started working at a bank!)

5. Having your car stolen = 2

6. Having your property damaged my vandals = 1

Mostly afraid of sexual assault because I know it happens, specially to young 20 somethings who are walking around by themselves.

I know you said you only needed 2 replies but I was bored, so....

Name: B.J.

i. Age: 25

ii. Race: White

a. Education: G.E.D.; A few IT classes @ the local community college

b. Income: $7.40/h, but currently layed off (car related plastics factory, fun)

iv. Occupation: car related plastics factory (currently layed off)

v. Rural or Urban residence: Rural

3. Being murdered

My main fear from the list above would have to be getting into a altercation with someone that has a weapon. The reason being is in my teenage years I did run around with some members of gangs, so I've gotten into altercations because of this. Not to mention I've just got done with a 2 year probatition for agg. battery, and even though I wasn't the one that committed the bulk of the crime (2 year probation, $10,000 fine, and 100 hours community service for watching a friend beat someone up) it's always in my mind that they'd want to even the score. (NOTE: personaly I'm a nice person, friends got anger issues not so much me :) )

Name

Ayatollah Khomeini

i. Age

ii. Race

Iranian

a. Education

Non

b. Income

$60,000

iv. Occupation

Religious Leader

Urban

3. Being murdered

I'm not a pussy.

Name

Ayatollah Khomeini

i. Age

ii. Race

Iranian

a. Education

Non

b. Income

$60,000

iv. Occupation

Religious Leader

Urban

3. Being murdered

I'm not a pussy.

Metatron if I ever need to lay siege to an embassy and take people hostage I'm coming to you.

Not American but htought i'd do it for the hell of it.

Name: Dylan

i. Age: 28

ii. Race: White

a. Education: High School and TAFE (For apprenticeship)

b. Income: $60 000

iv. Occupation: Network Design Manager and Sys Admin

v. Rural or Urban residence: Rural ATM

1. Being approached on the street by a beggar or panhandler: Definitely 1 and I usually abuse scabs.

2. Being raped or sexually assaulted: 0

3. Being murdered: 1 now but a few years ago was around 8 due to where I was living and what I was doing

4. Being attacked by someone with a weapon:2 Had it happen more than once (got shanked, will post scar pic later on if i get time, vietnamese heroin dealer was teh culprit.) but only guns realy scare me

5. Having your car stolen: 0

6. Having your property damaged my vandals: -10 (Better hope I don't catch you)

Australia criminal scene differs a great deal from america's in alot of respects. In my late teens and early 20's I was involved with quite some heavy people in Perth and saw and di some pretty stupi and amazing stuff. Naturally, our murder rate is way lower but I think plenty of our criminals are harder than alot of the american gang banging dicks. I've been in enough hairy situations and grew up the hard way so although Australian, I would say environment in conjunction parenting (or lack of it) no only influences criminal activity, but other peoples perceptions of it.

4. Being attacked by someone with a weapon:2 Had it happen more than once (got shanked, will post scar pic later on if i get time, vietnamese heroin dealer was teh culprit.) but only guns realy scare me

I want to see that scare picture lol. but on the topic of crime in America its like cluster computing. You can have like 3 really fast computers and that shits cool right, but if i have 1000 semi fast ones my shit is better. Also you have to look at population and population density, Australia is in my opinion a fairly good size country but the population is either confined to onside of the continent of the other, where as in America we have a fairly even distributed population with more crime activity happening in the more densely populated sections; New York, Chicago, Sacramento, ect. But i understand what you are saying, i live in Europe for a while and there wasn't that much crime, but when it happened they did it big.

Yeah it does tend to get full on when there is a war on the streets etc. A lot of the more infamous Australian criminals tend to be a bit more full on than what appears to happen in most countries but they all have the hard heads lol. I've been lucky (and unlucky) to have met a few and I guarantee that there are certain individuals I would not enjoy having look for me. I managed to keep a pretty good reputation and kept myself well liked so I am pretty safe but the wannabes and those who try to emulate the "gangsta" image soon find themselves in a world of hurt. I would say from my experience random acts of murder are less frequent here but "professional" hits as it were would be proportionally on par with the US.

tbh I never thought I would be talking about this subject on hak5 lol. Computers were my escape from a very surreal and violent world if any of you are wondering what the hell I am even doing on this forums haha. I am retired that life and am married with three great kids so I have no desire to return to it. If you have any questions you can PM me if it will help your study but natural there is only so much I am willing to tell.

.....Computers were my escape from a very surreal and violent world if any of you are wondering what the hell I am even doing on this forums haha. I am retired that life and am married with three great kids so I have no desire to return to it. If you have any questions you can PM me if it will help your study but natural there is only so much I am willing to tell.

Yeah, I am a Criminal Justice Major Computer Technology minor so i like it. No new laws or precedents are being set "on the streets" everything is going online so i just want to prosecute or defend people when it come to new technology and what not.

Yeah it does tend to get full on when there is a war on the streets etc. A lot of the more infamous Australian criminals tend to be a bit more full on than what appears to happen in most countries but they all have the hard heads lol. I've been lucky (and unlucky) to have met a few and I guarantee that there are certain individuals I would not enjoy having look for me. I managed to keep a pretty good reputation and kept myself well liked so I am pretty safe but the wannabes and those who try to emulate the "gangsta" image soon find themselves in a world of hurt. I would say from my experience random acts of murder are less frequent here but "professional" hits as it were would be proportionally on par with the US.

tbh I never thought I would be talking about this subject on hak5 lol. Computers were my escape from a very surreal and violent world if any of you are wondering what the hell I am even doing on this forums haha. I am retired that life and am married with three great kids so I have no desire to return to it. If you have any questions you can PM me if it will help your study but natural there is only so much I am willing to tell.

I definitely wouldn't say that. Haven't you seen Batman The Dark Knight? We have the joker here in Gotham City, America. Luckily Batman locked his ass up, but criminals like the Joker here in America are ruthless.

Race: White

Socioeconomic Information

a. Education: High School Junior

b. Income: Minimal

iv. Occupation: Student

v. Rural or Urban residence: Suburban

1. Being approached on the street by a beggar or panhandler: 0 (I just give them my change if I have any... I feel bad for them)

2. Being raped or sexually assaulted: 1 (Doubt it will happen, but would really prefer if it didn't)

3. Being murdered: 1 (Don't really care if I died all that much, but I would like to live for a bit longer I guess)

4. Being attacked by someone with a weapon: 1

5. Having your car stolen: 0 (Don't have one)

6. Having your property damaged my vandals: 0 (If it happens, it happens, can't really do anything about it)

Most afraid of... being bored. I hate hate hate being bored.

I definitely wouldn't say that. Haven't you seen Batman The Dark Knight? We have the joker here in Gotham City, America. Luckily Batman locked his ass up, but criminals like the Joker here in America are ruthless.

This is the main reason I was reluctant to have any activities involving american interests. I had to tell the Joker flat that we couldn't do business and whilst he was mad, I gave him Batmans real identity to keep him on side. We than drank a shitload of rum and totally forgot the previous nights conversation.

An I apologize for having Frank Castles family clipped, I know the Punisher is giving you guys some grief. I'll give sending the Russian another try perhaps?