People Hacking

moonlit

Now, imagine just for a moment that by some freak of physics or new implant chip that you could VNC into someone's head... who would you VNC into, and what would you do while you're in there?

Maybe someone from the opposite sex, to see how they tick?

Maybe someone famous?

Perhaps a friend who you'd like to see do a certain thing?

Maybe even a country's leader?

Be creative... maybe even say what operating system you'd expect to find in there... :)

bill gates: format his mind and install slackware

and the most 10 intelligent persons on the world and copy all the data to my mind...

and finaly some cute girls :D

What does VNCing into someone's mind entail? Do you get the full experience of being them? In that case I'd definitely like to try being a woman, I really can't imagine what that would be like. Also being a different race might be interesting to see if/how people treat me differently.

You should go out and get the comic book "My Flesh Is Cool", written by Warren Ellis and published by Avatar Press. It's about a drug that you can take which will allow you to leave your body, enter someone else's and basically do whatever you want as that individual.

As the book shows, there are a number of interesting applications for this technology. :)

Darren Brown once 'programed' some people to rob a bank. It wasn't so much rob a bank as mug the guy who took money to and from the bank (like secuirtas or securicor people). It worked with two out of three poeple.

What does VNCing into someone's mind entail? Do you get the full experience of being them? In that case I'd definitely like to try being a woman, I really can't imagine what that would be like. Also being a different race might be interesting to see if/how people treat me differently.

Well, you get input and output access, with control of the processing power with and with that, the memory so I guess that would work :D

Some interesting ideas there though, and congrats on avoiding the 'well being a woman means I get to play with tits all the time' scenario ;)

well i'd vnc into wess and then film himself and then send the video to my self then clean up n leave no evidence *rolls eyes*

Then perhaps a bit of black mail? ^^

after the initial watching of the video 4million times in a row and the clean up

then yes the wess wank video will go 2 ebay unless i get to meet him :D

Ye, melodic is twisted and sick... not as much as me though. A friend showed me a clip for this japasnes horror movie that was full of blood and guts and tortur and the first word that came to me to describe it was delishis...

Well that's all good, but that amount of semen is gonna make anyone think twice about replying to this post ever again...

I don't think it's going to be just semen... most likly a combination of all human bodily fluids... and probably some from his dog too...