Hak5 Sticker Pictures!

Snubs

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-2933-1222814717_thumb.jpg

thats 1337. Hak5 is taking over the Mac laptops now!

i got a securabit sticker and a couple hack 5? i wanna get the trust your technolust one how do i let you guys now that i want that one???

email me and i'll make it happen. i only have 5 trust your technolust stickers left but i'll do everything i can to make everyone happy. if they're that popular i'll order some more but it'll take some time to get 'em back.

email me and i'll make it happen. i only have 5 trust your technolust stickers left but i'll do everything i can to make everyone happy. if they're that popular i'll order some more but it'll take some time to get 'em back.

Yeah that was the only one I was even after...... Finally I send money and I get Securabit...... :(

no TYTL sticker = FTL

DSC02768.jpg

Yeah that was the only one I was even after...... Finally I send money and I get Securabit...... :(

no TYTL sticker = FTL

[/img]

I like your case

no TYTL sticker = FTL

DSC02768.jpg

Sorry I must have missed that with everything thats going on. I have a couple left, just shoot me an email and I'll send 'em your way. They seem to be popular so I'm ordering some more.

In fact, as long as I'm ordering more is there anything we should print? Maybe some Evil Server stickers?

Sorry I must have missed that with everything thats going on. I have a couple left, just shoot me an email and I'll send 'em your way. They seem to be popular so I'm ordering some more.

In fact, as long as I'm ordering more is there anything we should print? Maybe some Evil Server stickers?

Oh Yes. What about a combination of Evil Server and the quote he says in episode 1x05 "All your packets are belong to me" xD That allways crank me up :)

FOR

img061.jpg

THE

img062.jpg

FUCKING

img063.jpg

WIN

img065.jpg

got 16 (all TTYL is their any others?) and a signed pic I will put on the staircase at the canyon where EVERYBODY does, so EVERYBODY can see it

thats what i get for 40bucks, well i was debating of bi monthly donations and seeing how much i donate and how many stickers i can get. THANKS

Bad Ass :D

I donated :D I have a thing about stickers tho... I don't like sticking them on stuff. But I love collecting them. :D

I used to tape my collectable stickers to my mirror. It was awesome :P