Hak5 Sticker Pictures!

Snubs

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jjhappypants I like the ACTUAL SIZE sticker lol.

My stickers have arrived now, but I don't have any bloomin room for them;

2992266152_af170e0007.jpg

Shame they don't have smaller sized ones too. I'm still tryina think where I can put 'um.

jjhappypants I like the ACTUAL SIZE sticker lol.

My stickers have arrived now, but I don't have any bloomin room for them;

2992266152_af170e0007.jpg

Shame they don't have smaller sized ones too. I'm still tryina think where I can put 'um.

Nice man... where did you get the "Noob, i am your father" one from?

Yup, Jinx. Got me a Diggnation & Hak5 shirt, and a TRS hoody. Plus a few stickers.

Been wanting to order from them for agggges, but they only accept PayPal outside of the US, no cards. And I'm very anti-paypoo. Finally bit my pride and/or morals and just ordered the stuff lol.

Yup, Jinx. Got me a Diggnation & Hak5 shirt, and a TRS hoody. Plus a few stickers.

Been wanting to order from them for agggges, but they only accept PayPal outside of the US, no cards. And I'm very anti-paypoo. Finally bit my pride and/or morals and just ordered the stuff lol.

Yay! Show us a pic of you and your t-shirt :D

I donated :D I have a thing about stickers tho... I don't like sticking them on stuff. But I love collecting them. :D

I have the same feeling about permanent stickers, especially on my laptop. So I get some heavy saran wrap and stick the sticker to that. Then it will work like the laptop skins. It stays on, but can easily be taken off and put on my new geek toy. As for the car......F*** it, I just drive it till it dies then buy another one.... :lol: