Really Shit video

K1u

I laughed almost out my chair at least 4-5 times, 2 of which where almost a fall.

Keep watching until the end, its very very funny.

I wont spoil it for you but lets just give a small excerpt "im the virus master"... just a small excerpt, I wont spoil the rest :D

I thought it was pretty lame too.  The kid was obviously being a d-bag to get attention, seriously doubt that he acts like that and speaks like that.

I didn't make it past 10 seconds, it sounded staged and I'll agree with everyone else. Lame.

It cant be staged... I have met people like this in CSS and DoD:S many times, they are out there. You had to watch the whole thing.

I thought it was pretty lame too.  The kid was obviously being a d-bag to get attention, seriously doubt that he acts like that and speaks like that.

I didn't make it past 10 seconds, it sounded staged and I'll agree with everyone else. Lame.

It cant be staged... I have met people like this in CSS and DoD:S many times, they are out there. You had to watch the whole thing.

really it can't be, you mean that it's imposable to stage something like that?

I couldnt watch more than 2 seconds, its not funny.

That guy sounds like a TTS engine.

Thats the thing, you need to watch the whole thing so you could ROFL. The point of ROFLing is when he says "you dont have the right software".

I watched the whole thing and the only part I found amuzing was when the one kid started to mimic him and make fun of him, but other than that it was pretty long and not very funny. I are some pretty funny video game clips on YouTube, but that just wasn't in the same ball park as the others.

I watched the whole thing and the only part I found amuzing was when the one kid started to mimic him and make fun of him, but other than that it was pretty long and not very funny. I are some pretty funny video game clips on YouTube, but that just wasn't in the same ball park as the others.

Lol yes that was hilarious! Where he started like singing or something... rofl!