Boris needs a hair cut

Sparda

My current hair: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tehboris/534891911/

So, I'm starting my first proper job on Saturday. The dress code requires hair that make me look 'professional'. I could keep keep my rather long hair (I haven't had a hair cut in about 3 years), but it would need tying back. So, I need suggestions. The only persons hair that I'v ever seen and thought "hmm..." (as in I might care) was Alex Albrecht's (guy on left).

Any ideas?

I wouldn't cut my hair for a temporary job at Maplin, it was too annoying during the awkward length stage of growing it, I wouldn't want to have to do that again.

Edit: Also, tying hair back isn't the only way to deal with it, why not try a Sikh style turban?

I wouldn't cut my hair for a temporary job at Maplin, it was too annoying during the awkward length stage of growing it, I wouldn't want to have to do that again.

Edit: Also, tying hair back isn't the only way to deal with it, why not try a Sikh style turban?

Spike it like mine!

Agreed, I had to tie mine back for work I don't think they'd be too big on the idea of a turban but Ill give it a shot!

If you want to look professional and keep it long i suggest you check out a good mullet,  can't go wrong.

business in the front and a party in the back

In all seriousness. Just get it cut. Even if it is just a Uni cut. Pony tails are no an answer.

Mullet > Pony Tail

Or you could go for the rats tail look.

vlcsnap1935338va8.png

That looks pretty cool

Agreed, I had to tie mine back for work I don't think they'd be too big on the idea of a turban but Ill give it a shot!

Tell them it's for religious purposes and they'd probably let you have it for fear of being sued, even if it's a lie.

Tell them it's for religious purposes and they'd probably let you have it for fear of being sued, even if it's a lie.

Nope turns out i cant get away with a turban :-(