raising the public opinion of hackers

FragUPlenty

I define a script kiddie like so:

An individual who uses tools he didn't make and/or doesn't understand in the slightest to fulfill some childish scheme at the expense of others, and then brags about how great he is at masting the technology the tool exploits.

Basically, the n00b of the hacker world.

I define a script kiddie like so:

An individual who uses tools he didn't make and/or doesn't understand in the slightest to fulfill some childish scheme at the expense of others, and then brags about how great he is at masting the technology the tool exploits.

Basically, the n00b of the hacker world.

Here Here!

either way, you need to form thoughts better.
So, on the first page, you argue that you can't generalise about "hackers". Then, you argue that generalisations DO exist in relation to "hackers". So which one is it? Are they men or are they supermen?
What Generalization did I make?

I agree on all the points presented mostly, I just feel that a majority of Hackers do not believe in something that has a detrimental effect on the spreading of knowledge.

For example being a racist hacker would hard since you would negate some piece of information because it was written by someone of another race or sexists would declare something false because it was written by a female and such. I probably should rephrase alot of the parts because I dont think most hackers care who they get information from as long as it is factual.

Mitnick never had a trial, he signed a plea bargain. Also I think singling out Palestinians as the bad guys in the Israel-Palestine conflict is pretty one sided. And what's wrong with sodomy (as you call it, although it has certain connotations)?

I wasnt really trying to single out 1 group but I have just seen alot of like palenstinian hate sites. But the article is undergoing some revisions as we speak so this is supposed to have information about hackers in general, meaning the community. Not me so feel free criticize me and dont worry about me being all emo about it cus I want the criticism. I was also hoping to quote from this thread what some of you have said. If you all dont mind.