Iphone cloud bypass

Moon

This seems like this is the 2nd or 3rd time this question gets asked, Like everyone said on all of the other post if it is your icloud account then you should contact Apple support.  There is not need to hack your your own account.  Wouldn't be surprised if this thread gets locked.

On 1/5/2020 at 3:08 PM, Moon said:

I am in trouble.

Its my second time my phone locked with icloud.need help.

Please guide me.a - z 

I know nothing about hacking

Hi buddy,

Not sure how long you have had an iPhone for, but the guys are quite right, you do not need to hack your own. Unless, you are phishing for ideas on how to do it? Notwithstanding that, if you are having problems with your iCloud, it could be that your Apple ID is locked or..........(hope this helps you in some way):

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled

If you or someone else enters your password, security questions, or other account information incorrectly too many times, your Apple ID automatically locks to protect your security and you can't sign in to any Apple services. You can unlock your Apple ID after you verify your identity.

If your Apple ID is locked for security reasons, you might see one of these alerts:

• “This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons”
  • "You can't sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons"
  • "This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons"

If you use two-factor authentication, you need a trusted device or trusted phone number to unlock your Apple ID. And if you have a recovery key, you can use it to help you regain access to your account.

If you use security questions with your Apple ID, you can go to iforgot.apple.com to unlock your account with your existing password or to reset your password. After multiple unsuccessful attempts to unlock your account, your Apple ID will remain locked and you can try again the next day.

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly, I think the admin needs to close t his topic.  IF  this is your phone, apple support is the way to go.  

also there are other ways to bypass icloud via off the shelf software that is available via a simple google search.

• 11 months later...

Archived