Introducing the Signal Owl

Foxtrot

The Signal Owl by Hak5 is a signals intelligence platform with a unique design allowing it to be discreetly planted, or taken with you on any engagement. With a dynamic payload system, it orchestrates attacks using custom utilities and popular tools - like Aircrack-ng, MDK4, Kismet and more. The internal WiFi radio is optimized for close access operations, and coupled with a number of common transceivers it'll support GPS, SDR and Bluetooth. Powered by USB and featuring USB pass-through, the Signal Owl is able to share a port that may otherwise be occupied without interference. And with Hak5 Cloud C2, command and control is at the forefront. Easily exfiltrate data and drop right into a shell from the web and get root access anywhere. Signal Owl - the signals intelligence platform with simple payloads.

signal-owl.jpg

SHOP: https://shop.hak5.org/products/signal-owl
PAYLOADS: https://github.com/hak5/owl-payloads
DOCUMENTATION: https://docs.hak5.org/hc/en-us/categories/360002117953-Signal-Owl

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Shipping is still really expensive. This reminds me of the high cost for shipping the PS when we preordered it. I remember there was an issue with the rate and some of us payed more on shipping for no reason. I want to get this device but do not want to learn I payed too much the day after I place the order.

• Like 1

On 8/7/2019 at 7:44 PM, WPA2 said:

Love the device, very cool. 

BUT shipping to the UK not so good. 

It is well worth the money........although the shipping as you say is 'not so good', but there are no other options at this stage. Would love to be a HAK5 distributor.........great products and excellent staff. 😎

• Like 1

5 hours ago, INFOTRACE said:

It is well worth the money........although the shipping as you say is 'not so good', but there are no other options at this stage. Would love to be a HAK5 distributor.........great products and excellent staff. 😎

But for me the shipping is a no go, i get why its so dear but i'm just not prepared to pay that much. 

I would really love this to, looks an awesome product. 

1 hour ago, WPA2 said:

But for me the shipping is a no go, i get why its so dear but i'm just not prepared to pay that much. 

I would really love this to, looks an awesome product. 

Hey WPA2,

I agree that it can stretch the budget, but it depends on why you want it? If it is to be added to your arsenal as part of your business, then I am sure you can recoup the expenditures. If, on the other hand, it is because you want one rather than need one, well, that is a decision that relies on available finances. For me, it is the former, but having tried edutech on several occasions and no joy (not even for a ducky), it is hard to see where else other than HAK5 shop, you can get one from. Sometimes, just sometimes, they do sneak onto ebay or even Amazon, if that helps you at all😎

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Shipping is steep... but general experience is that is typical from the US😔

its a real shame, US would sell so much more, if they could compete with China on the postage. Plus we tend to get hit with VAT from items from the states 😳

• 1 month later...
On 9/1/2019 at 9:11 PM, biob said:

Shipping is steep... but general experience is that is typical from the US😔

its a real shame, US would sell so much more, if they could compete with China on the postage. Plus we tend to get hit with VAT from items from the states 😳

Vat + handling costs by customs 
in NL : Vat = 21%

So value of the package : $ 100 (shark + owl)

Shipping : $ 40

Handling costs : € 13

Vat : € 19

Total costs : € 160 -ish

On another note

This for real ?