l

remaps

Damn! i get more responses from a mistake then from a legitimate thread, hmmmm.

But ya i meant to post a reply to another thread but i must have pressed the wrong button.. Bye i'm going to have to enter my log in info again, and again and again every 5 mins cuz this forum is just unnecessary like that.

Damn! i get more responses from a mistake then from a legitimate thread, hmmmm.

But ya i meant to post a reply to another thread but i must have pressed the wrong button.. Bye i'm going to have to enter my log in info again, and again and again every 5 mins cuz this forum is just unnecessary like that.

If by legitimate thread you mean a thread the violates the TOU for the forums (not asking how to hack anything) then yes.

I don't think i violated the rules i hope not. I'm not just a newbie looking to learn how to hack anything particular....I'm just here for knowledge i run legit websites so my inquiries are for security reasons....You know it takes a criminal to catch one.lol

Its more a case of *how* you ask, not that you ask. If you look at the recent series of questions posed by Paralys, this is how to ask "how do I hack X?". What I have a problem with is the folks who want a Big Red Button without wanting to know the backend to what they're doing. It really does just come down to the difference between asking someone to do all the work for you, and asking someone to look over what you have so far and point you in the right direction.

I also understand like when i come on here and say im new to hacking your going to think im a total noob so your going to say stuff like you can just fownload a big red button thats going to do this or that, and i completely understand and agree with you on that.

Although im new to hacking im not new to websites and html/ and otherstuff like that. i actualy know what i need what info i need but im just having problems getting that info .

so im learning and i hope this forum can help me out till i do.

ya i have a bad habit of double posting, but anyway i just hope to learn and share info here without getting the standerd "look it up" cuz i do look stuff up and i know that forums are the best way of learning anything

I learned the most i know about internet marketing from forums and now i hope to learn about website hacking from forums like this one.

Bye i'm going to have to enter my log in info again, and again and again every 5 mins cuz this forum is just unnecessary like that.

That's why there's a "Keep me connected" checkbox next to your login information. Try it sometime. Just remember to log off when you walk away and the computer is likely to be used by someone else in your absence.

thanks for the info cooper this forum actualy isnt as bad about this like others i think i meant to say that on another forum sorry but it is anoying as hell when it happens expesaily when i write a long thread or post and it asks me and then i have to write it all over agian

i tend to have to copy my posts so if it happens i can quikly paste it.

Its more a case of *how* you ask, not that you ask. If you look at the recent series of questions posed by Paralys, this is how to ask "how do I hack X?".

....You know, this post is somewhat near the top... I've read over this thread 4 or 5 different times in the past and it's the first time I've noticed that I was mentioned. I suppose I'm going blind or something lol. Thanks to VaKo for the semi-compliment though. (sounded a bit like a compliment, dunno, maybe I'm being arrogant :P)