Let's Code - Packet Squirrel [Oct 30th]

Sebkinne

1 hour ago, Sebkinne said:

We are posting a shorter version tomorrow :) 

can we get an original also!!!! PLZ

13 hours ago, Dave-ee Jones said:

Yes, I would think so, however my package was never shipped so that could've been an issue as well, haha.

So, your package never shipped or is USPS being their normal selves with not updating their tracking?

I am sitting here thinking if my package even shipped also seeing USPS says they haven't gotten it.  I did email them last week and got the generic response of checking the status page.

Not in a hurry but if it takes another week to get here, it will need to be investigated.  Especially since I live only 4hours away from the shop.

1 hour ago, PoSHMagiC0de said:

So, your package never shipped or is USPS being their normal selves with not updating their tracking?

I am sitting here thinking if my package even shipped also seeing USPS says they haven't gotten it.  I did email them last week and got the generic response of checking the status page.

Not in a hurry but if it takes another week to get here, it will need to be investigated.  Especially since I live only 4hours away from the shop.

I live in the midwest also and it has always taken 1 week to get what I order.  Im not complaining about that.  But I usually order on friday and have it by the next thursday or friday and that is USPS and UPS.

5 hours ago, PoSHMagiC0de said:

Contact Hak5 Support. I did and they said that they have had printer server issues over the past few weeks and therefore some orders haven't gone through properly. They refunded my shipping costs as an apology and have (I think) shipped it now.

Never mind. Haha.

Archived