star wars

maddog

Which Star Wars character is better: Mace Windu or Obi-Wan Kenobi?  

42 members have voted

1. 1.

• Mace Windu
    • Obi-Wan Kenobi

obi, since he was in the original star wars and those other hack films, its just not right painting over the mona lisa. (usage of hack was in the secondary refrence to the word :wink: )

[edit: the spelling of the word "since" baffled me, sp correction]

Definately gota go with Obi-wan, Even though Mace is more my kinda Jedi, Obi-wan is super powerful, and seems to be wiser the Mace.

Even though Mace got thrown out the window, I'm pretty sure he survives in the books, my resident Star Wars geek is trainging to go pwn some Iraqies and or terrorists, So i have nothing to back up my claim. So....if Lucus (I know he said he wont but please he is a money whore) or some one else feels like cashing in on another SW flick we could definately see him again if its the case.

LOTR though great, is no SW. Sorry, as a geek the tech in SW is so much cooler and well, almost as funny as Star Trek. I mean I own a sword, and a bow, and some armor (some real some fake fake fake), but I can't own a lightsaber.....not yet anyways..... and hyperdrive I mean comeon they dont even try to explain it its great...

P.S. have you seen my hydro-spanner>?