Wii pwners? Wanna trade Miis?

Darren Kitchen

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a Wii yet :( but then it was only released here in England yesterday (Friday 8th December). Additionally it's sold out every where I looked (3 x Argos shops, 2x Currys, 1 x PC World, 1 x HMV, 1 x Gamestation, 1 x Game, 1, Games 2 U). Any one have any idea where I might be able to get one?

Argos were doing pre-orders until the end of november. Amazon UK sold a bunch more of them yesterday. They're going on ebay for anywhere between £250 and £500 ($500 and $1000 respectively). Don't know where you can get any this now. Dixons, Currys, and PC World say their pre-orders mean they're sold out until after christmas.

My Wii arrived yesterday but I'm not allowed to open it until christmas :(. I'll post my number then.

My wii (technically my brothers, actually) is:

6196 8446 2844 7059

Definitely interested in a evil server mii. It would be interesting to see how you personify a computer :P

My brother and I went to a local game store for their midnight launch. We were 2nd in line (waited an hour) so we got our entire pre-order, including the stores only copy of Call Of Duty 3.

So, I waited in a line with few friends for about 10 hrs for a Wii strickly to eBay. I just took it out and played it for a while (only wii sports) and loved it. has this happend to anyone else?

Does anyone who has played more than Wii sports think its worth keeping?

I cannot decide! :cry:

So, I waited in a line with few friends for about 10 hrs for a Wii strickly to eBay. I just took it out and played it for a while (only wii sports) and loved it. has this happend to anyone else?

Does anyone who has played more than Wii sports think its worth keeping?

I cannot decide! :cry:

Dude the Wii is totally worth it. Try Zelda.