Hak5 Forums
jaime_lion

Hacker EDC? defcon EDC? every day carry?

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:25 AM, Dave-ee Jones said:

Yeah, I know my bag is getting a bit too full. It's a this-would-be-really-useful-but-the-scenario-that-it's-useful-in-only-happens-twice-in-a-lifetime scenario, but I don't want to remove them from my bag 😞 

This. Then you come across the I-need-the-thing-I-only-removed-from-my-bag-2-days-ago-because-i-never-used-it scenario :wacko:

3 hours ago, barry99705 said:

It's in there somewhere.🤣https://photos.app.goo.gl/HWKgxDowSJUTb9Ry6

🤣

"Honey, wanna go for a drive with the kids?"
*You look at the back of your car..*
"Can't, got no room."
"Why not?!"
"Well, if I removed it all and we went for a drive what happens if we find ourselves facing a dud network cable? Or an open WiFi? OR A PC WITH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS' WORTH OF BITCOIN ON IT? WHAT THEN?"
"...Just get the stuff out of the car!"
"Fooooiiiiiine. But we all know who to blame if we meet someone with a network issue and I don't have any tools for it."

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Luckily it's a work car, so I don't even have to pay for gas!  I really need to clean it out.  There's two more boxes of network cable in front of the crap on the right, and one of the boxes of bridal rings broke, so there's 3 inch rings bouncing around between the tool boxes.

Edited by barry99705

Hell yea!  Stupid osha rules.  It's a real hardhat, with a sticker.  Usually by the time I'm on site the heaviest thing that's going to be dropped is a ceiling tile, and I'm the one moving it.